Tata Asatiani - The credo of life
It’s yours, your endorphon!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
PH.D. of TSSU
Date of birth: 27.09.1976
Specialty: Narcologist, Psychiatrist
Scientific Rank: PH.D. of TSSU
Place of work/position:
- Drug addiction treatment clinic Libertas Founder, Clinical Director
Field of activity: Narcology, Psychiatry.
Medical experience: since 2000
- Since 2021 till now – Drug addiction treatment clinic Libertas Founder, Clinical Director.
- Since 2020 till now – Grigol Robakidze University, invited lecturer.
- 2015-2021 – Narcology clinic of “Neogen”, doctor-narcologist.
- 2012-2015 – “Mental Health and Drug Addiction Prevention Center”, inpatient department, doctor-narcologist.
- 2008-2011 – methadone replacement therapy program of the National Center for Disease Control, N2 department, doctor-narcologist.
- 2007-2015 – Voluntary Testing and Counseling Center (funded by the Global Fund), consultant.
- 2003-2012 – Institute of Narcology, clinical department, doctor-narcologist.
- 2000-2003 – Institute of Narcology, clinical department, junior doctor.
- From 2003 participated in various local and international scientific conferences and congresses.
Scientific works and articles:
- Author of 4 scientific articles
Current scientific research interests:
- Clinical-diagnostic indicators of users of homemade psychostimulants of the ephedrone type and improvement of their treatment with the drug Thiogama.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent