Tengiz Zukhbaia - The credo of life
Professionalism and purity of spirit determine the achievements of the doctor …
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Specialty: Children’s and Adults’ Oncologist, Surgeon
Scientific title/Position: Doctor of Medical Science, Professor
Place of work/position: New Hospitals, Child and Adult Skin and Soft Tissue Neonatal Treatment Coordinator.
Performs all kinds of operations, among them: Hemangiomas, Limphangiomas, for Skin, Soft Tissues, and Osseous Benign Tumors both in Children and adults.
Medical experience: since 1970
- 1965-1971 – Pediatric faculty of Tbilisi State Medical University;
- 1976 – Moscow, All-Union Institute of Medical Development; Qualification course in Oncology;
- 1980 – Moscow, Was awarded the Scientific Degree of Candidate of Medical Sciences by the Medical Council of All-Union National Center of Oncology;
- 1987 – Was awarded the title of Senior Scientist by the All-Union, Supreme Commission of Certification;
- 2004 – Was awarded the Title of The Doctor of Medical Sciences by the Scientific Council of The Tbilisi State Medical University;
- 2007 – Was awarded the title of Professor by the Scientific Council of The Tbilisi Public University “Metekhi”.
- 1970-1971 – Department-Internship of Children’s Surgery at Tbilisi State Medical University;
- 1971-1974 – Surgeon at Children’s Polyclinic N 2 in Rustavi;
- 1974-1975 – Tbilisi Institute of Oncology, Children’s Oncologist;
- 1975-1977 – Moscow Center of Clinical Oncology-Clinical Traineeship;
- 1977-1980 – Moscow Center of Clinical Oncology- Postgraduate Traineeship;
- 1980-1982 – Tbilisi National Center of Oncology; Junior Scientist of The Surgery Department;
- 1983 – Tbilisi National Center of Oncology; Head of the Children’s Department; Senior Scientist;
- 2005 – Tbilisi Public University,, Metekhi’’; Head of the Medical Department;
- 2012 – Baku. Scientific Center of Oncology; Head of the Children’s Onco-Hematology Clinic.
- 2016 – 2020– Tbilisi, Georgia. High-Technology Medical Center, University Hospital (Hospital Ingorokva) – The Head of Children’s Onco-surgical Department. Besides, adult patients’ different, mild tissue and bone tumor operations will be performed.
- 2016 – Tbilisi, Georgia. Children’s Hospital “Children’s New Clinic” – a consultant.
- 17.05.2021 – New Hospitals, Child and Adult Skin and Soft Tissue Neonatal Treatment Coordinator.
- 1980 – Member of Georgian Oncology Society;
- 1982 – Member of Georgian Society of Children’s Surgeons;
- 1999 – Honorable Member of National Center for the fight against Cancer;
- 2010 – Member of ESMO.
- 1980 – Tashkent, The IV Congress of All-Union Oncologists;
- 1980 – Kemerovo, All-Union Conference of Children’s Oncologists;
- 1982 – Erevan, IX Conference of Oncologists of Trans-Caucasus;
- 1986 – Budapest, XIV International Congress of Oncologists;
- 1996 – Moscow, I Congress of Oncologists of CIS countries;
- 1998 – Tbilisi, XII International Congress of Surgeons of Trans-Caucasus;
- 1999 – Tbilisi, XII International Congress of Surgeons of Trans-Caucasus;
- 2001 – Baku, II Congress of Trans-Caucasian Oncologists;
- 2004 – Erevan, III Congress of Trans-Caucasian Oncologists;
- 2005 – Tbilisi, VII International Congress of Gastroenterologists;
- 2006 – Baku, IV Congress of Oncologists and radiologists of CIS Countries;
- 2007 – Tbilisi, IV Congress of Oncologists of Trans-Caucasus Countries.
- The author of 70 Scientific Works;
- 2002 – Published Monography: Modern Principles of Diagnosis and Treatment of Children’s Oncological Diseases
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent