The credo of life
“All the good of the world should speechlessly belong to the one who sows good, good and good “- Bertold Brecht
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Date of Birth: 12.02.1963
Specialty: Pediatrician – Infectionist.
Place of Work/Position: Tbilisi Children’s Infectious Clinical Hospital, Doctor Pediatrician – Infectionist.
Field of activity: Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Viral Diseases
Medical experience: since 1987
- 2008 – Program of upgrading professional competence of the University of Georgia (Health Management and Insurance);
- 2005 – Georgian Center of Public Affairs (medicine and mass media; training course);
- 2002 – State Medical Academy of Georgia (critical medicine; training course);
- 1995 – UNICEF Pediatrics;
- 1995 – Advanced Training Institute for Doctors (pediatric infectious diseases), qualification course;
- 1991-1993 – Department of Hospital Pediatrics of Tbilisi State Medical Institute – resident;
- 1981-1987 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute – the Faculty of Pediatrics.
- 1993-present – Pediatrician-infectious disease doctor of the Children’s Infectious Diseases Hospital;
- 2005-present – Journalist of the medical journal “Family Healer” of the media holding “Kviris Palitra”;
- 1988-1991 – Pediatrician of the district outpatient clinic of Tetritskaro municipality;
- 1987-1988 – Intern of Tbilisi Children’s Hospital No. 2.
- State certificate: Infectious Diseases;
- State certificate: subspecialty, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine;
- State certificate: Critical Medicine, Intensive Care.
- Pediatric Infectious Disease Society of Georgia;
- International Association of Georgian Physicians.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Beginner