Orthopedic traumatology, surgery
Doctor of Medicine
Date of Birth: 26.07.1961
Specialty: Orthopedic traumatologist, surgeon
Direction: Clinical Orthopedics and Traumatology
Academic Title: Doctor of Medicine
Place of Work/Position:
- Head of the Orthopedic Service of Tbilisi Central Hospital;
- MediClub Georgia, orthopedic traumatologist, surgeon.
- 1978-1984 – Tbilisi State Medical University;
- 1984-1986 – Clinical internship, S/R Center of Orthopedics and Traumatology;
- 1989 – Orthopedic surgery course, Hospital No. 2, Riga, Latvia;
- 1991 – Arthroscopy training course, Hospital No. 2, Riga, Latvia;
- June 1992 – Arthroscopy international basic course, Riga, Latvia;
- 1992 – Arthroscopy training course, Barcelona, Spain;
- 1994 – Post-orthopedic surgery training course, FREMAP Hospital, Madrid, Spain;
- January 1994 – Knee pathology international courses, FREMAP, Hospital, Madrid, Spain;
- September 1996 – III Turkish Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy and Knee Surgery Congress.
- November 1998 – Orthopedic training course at the des CArdes Tuluza Clinic, France.
- 2003 – Arthroscopy training course, Barcelona, Spain.
- 1984-1986 – S/R Center of Orthopedics and Traumatology, intern;
- 1993-1994 – MIA Hospital, orthopedist, surgeon;
- 1994-2012 – Research scientist, orthopedist, surgeon of the National Medical Center;
- 2010-present – MediClub Georgia, orthopedic traumatologist, surgeon.
Membership in Professional Associations:
- President of the Arthroscopy Society of Georgia;
- Member of SICOT – International Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology;
- Member of ISAKOS – International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine;
- Member of MediClub Georgia ESSKA.
Knowledge of Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email at the user level.