Vepkhvia Lomidze - The credo of life
No matter what we do in life, we should try to do it with love as much as possible, and the results will be appropriate.
Date of birth: 05.10.1977
Place of work/position:
- General Surgeon, Surgeon Proctologist, Surgery Department of Medical Center Vivamedi
- General Surgeon, Surgeon Proctologist, Surgery Department of the Archangel St. Michael Multi Profile Clinical Hospital
Medical experience: since 2001
- 1994 – 2001 – Tbilisi Medical University Specialty: Doctor
- 2006 – State Certificate in General Surgery
- 2010–2012 – Expert Surgeon of the Medical Commission for Conscription in Tbilisi.
- 2012 – State Certificate in Proctology
- 2015 – State Certificate in Endoscopy
- 2016 – State Certificate in Rabiology
- 2018 – State Certificate in Surgical Oncology
- Since 2019 – till now – General Surgeon, Surgeon Proctologist of Surgery Department of Medical Center Vivamedi
- Since 2012 – till now – General Surgeon, Surgeon Proctologist, Surgery Department of the Archangel St. Michael Multi Profile Clinical Hospital
- 2012 – Tbilisi №5 Clinical Hospital, Surgeon Proctologist.
- 2008 – 2009 – Tbilisi Polyclinic №15, “Mkurnali-99” General Surgeon.
- 2006 -2012 – Tbilisi №2 Multi Profile Clinical Hospital, General Surgeon of the Surgical Department.
- 2001 – 2006 – Tbilisi №2 Multi Profile Clinical Hospital, Resident of the Surgical Department.
- Since 2013 – is actively involved in pedagogical activities. Lecturer of Residency Program for General Surgery.
- 2011 – Member of the Georgian and USA Surgeons Association.
- Since 2008 has participated in different local and international conferences and congresses.
- The author of medical articles on colorectal tumors published in various journals.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent