Zaza Katashvili - The credo of life
The secret of my success is in my hands. The purpose of life is to keep people alive, to improve their quality of life.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
- 2014 – Current – Acad. Fridon Todua Medical Center, Head of the Department of Mammology.
- 1994 – 2014 – Oncology National Center, Mammologist.
- Since 2013 – Head of the Residency Program.
- Since 2001 – Member of the National Association Against Cancer.
- Since 2004 – Member of the Georgian Association of Oncologists.
- Since 1997 has participated in different local and International Conferences and Congresses
- Author and co-author of 15 scientific papers.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent