Date of Birth: 21.01.1961
Specialty: Doctor Oncologist, Endoscopist, Gastroscopist, Bronchoscopist, Laryngoscopist, Colonoscopist
Position: Doctor of the Institute of Clinical Oncology, Endoscopist
Place of Work: The Institute of Clinical Oncology
- 1968 – 1978 School N3 in Chiatura.
- 1980 – 1981 Tbilisi State Medical University, the listener of the Preparation Department.
- 1981 – 1987 Tbilisi State Medical University, Medical Faculty.
- 1987 – 1988, Tbilisi N 1 Surgical Hospital, First Surgical Department, Doctor – Intern.
- 1989, the 1st Hospital – Outpatients’ of the IV Main Division, Doctor – Surgeon.
- 1989 – 1990, Kazreti Med-Sanitary Part, Surgical Department, Doctor – Ordinator.
- 1990, Tbilisi National Center of Oncology, Endoscopic Department, Doctor – Endoscopist.
- 2008 – 2013, Head of the Consulting and Logistic Service.
- Since 2013 till today, Institute of Clinical Oncology, Doctor – Endoscopist
Participation in International Scientific Forums:
- 1995 Trans – Caucasus 1st Congress.
- 2003, Congress of Doctors of Georgia, ‘’Healthcare at the Eve of Centuries, Reality and Perspectives’’.
- 18 – 19 October 2007, IV International Congress of Oncologists and Radiologists of South Caucasian Countries, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 2008, 1st Congress of Surgeons of Minor Invasion.
- 2010, 35 ESMO Congress, Milan. Italy.
- 2011, THNO Conference -3 rd Trends in Head Neck Oncology, Rome. Italy.
- 2011, European Congress of Otto-Laryngologists and Head and Neck Surgeons, Barcelona.
- 2011, ESMO Congress, Milan. Italy.
- 2011 ESMO Congress, Viena, Austria.
- 2013, Marburg, Germany, VI International Symposium of Head and Neck Metastatic Cancer.
- 2014 ESMOCongress. Madrid.
- 2014, III Congress of the Endoscopists of Georgia.
- 2015, Congress of European Association of Lung Cancer.
- 2015, IV Congress of the Endoscopists of Georgia.
2004, Member of the Association of Oncologists of Georgia
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled user.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good