Levan Andronikashvili - The credo of life
There is no health without mental health.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 10.07.1958
Field of activity: Compression assessment and treatment recommendations for conditions such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, bipolar and affective states, psychoses and personality disorders, memory and cognitive disorders. Offer treatment using both medical and psychological methods.
Medical experience: since 1993
- After graduating from Tbilisi Medical Institute in 1998, I took an internship in neurology.
- University of London, Diploma in Clinical Neurology (one year course);
- Psychiatry training Scheme RCPsych UK; weekly lecture course and seminars at Addenbrooks Hospital (one year);
- Psychiatry training Scheme RANZCP, Australia; weekly lecture course and seminars at Institute of Psychiatry, Sydney (four years);
- ‘Advances in Clinical Psychiatry’, WHO research Centre, Darlinghurst, Australia; six months, 120 hour course;
- ‘Forensic psychiatry and Risk evaluation’, Institute of Psychiatry Sydney, nine months, 120 hour course.
- I worked at the Georgian Institute of Clinical and Experimental Neurology until 1993 as a doctor neurologist.
- In 1993, I traveled to London to gain experience. My experience is limited to England – after graduating from the Institute of Neurology, Queen’s Square, London, with a degree in Clinical Neurology, after passing written and clinical examinations.
- I trained in psychiatry in various hospitals in England until May 1997. During this period I worked in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Adenbrook where I gained experience in the role of a psychiatrist in such clinics as – Pain, Memory Clinic, Successful aging.
- From November 1997 to February 2019, I was hired as a doctor in a psychiatric hospital in Sydney, Australia. I also trained with the Royal Australian and New Zeeland College of Psychiatrists. During this period, I gained experience in the treatment of adult psychiatry as an outpatient as well as inpatient, child and adolescent, the elderly, counseling, veterans, forensic and correctional, addiction psychiatric patients.
- I have also provided Psychiatric Consultation (Consultation / Liaison) in General Hospitals and Emergency Departments. I have extensive experience in examining the condition of patients to submit to psychiatric status assessments (Forensic Evaluations) in court as requested by the prosecution as well as the defense. I participated in the compilation of convicts’ profiles and risk assessment.
- I have experience in conducting psychological therapy with therapies such as long-term psychodynamic psychotherapy, cognitive-behavioral and interpersonal therapies.
- I was reading lectures on psychiatry and medicine at the University of Sydney for the students, practical-known psychiatric classification of diseases and their treatment of a variety of methods, ethics, statistical methods.
- I was actively involved in psychiatry curriculum development and exam preparation.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent