- “Initio” Clinic
- 11 b King Mirian St., Tbilisi, Georgia
- 0322 04 50 04
Date of birth: 01.01.1984
Specialty: surgeon orthopedist- traumatologist
Place of work:
- “Initio” Clinic Ltd.
- Archangel Michael Clinical Hospital
- New Vision University Hospital
- New Life Clinic
- 2001-2007 – Tbilisi State University, the faculty of medicine;
- 2008-2010 – Russia, Samara, clinical internship of Kalinin Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology;
- 2010-2012 – Ukrainian (Kiev) Shupyk State Medical Academy, continuous postgraduate education (orthopedics and traumatology), residency.
Training courses, seminars, symposiums:
- Training course (AO-TRAUMA) (2010), both principal and Master class.
- 2011 – Zimmer Hip and Knee Reconstructive Master class;
- Participated in the international symposiums of London, Kiev, Baku, Yerevan and Prague.
- 2017 – Zimmer Hip and Knee Reconstructive Replacement Master class;
- 2017 – Serf Novae Mini cup and mini leg reconstructive replacement Master class.
- 2007-2008 – TSU “Clinical Hospital” – junior doctor traumatologist-orthopedist;
- 2009-2012 –Aversi Clinic Ltd. – doctor traumatologist-orthopedist;
- 2013-2016 – Scientific Research Institute of Clinical Medicine – surgeon orthopedist-traumatologist;
- 2016-2017 – Scientific Research Institute of Clinical Medicine – the head of orthopedic and trauma service;
- September, 2017-present – “Initio” Clinic Ltd. – the head of trauma service;
- September, 2017-present – surgeon orthopedist- traumatologist of Archangel Michael Clinical Hospital;
- September, 2017-present – surgeon orthopedist- traumatologist of New Vision University Hospital;
- September, 2018-2019– surgeon orthopedist- traumatologist of “Global Medi” Clinic.
- 2019 – present – surgeon orthopedist- traumatologist of “New Life” Clinic
Membership in public and professional associations:
- Member of the World Association of Orthopedists and Traumatologists (AO-TRAUMA)
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email