Acad. N. Kipshidze Central University Clinic – “Republican Hospital” was opened and started functioning since 1973, therefore, the authority of the clinic counts for almost 50 years.
Many professional doctors were raised on the basis of the clinic, and the level of trust in them is high in society.
The Republican Hospital was the first among the multi-profile clinics, where a new type of emergency department was opened in 2008, which was equipped with high-tech equipment and staffed by highly qualified specialists, which minimizes the risk of mortality in emergency situations.
The clinic operates in an inpatient mode, which makes 24-hour medical services available to patients.
The outpatient service is actively functioning in the clinic, which is staffed by highly qualified medical personnel. Here it is possible to treat the existing disease, as well as conduct preventive studies and health monitoring.
- Department of Emergency Medicine
- Department of Critical Medicine, Resuscitation and Anesthesiology
- Department of Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
- Multidisciplinary Department
- Outpatient department
- Department of Radiology
- Department of Nephrology
- Department of Pathological Anatomy
- Professional and highly experienced medical personnel;
- Modern management of administrative management;
- Pleasant and warm environment;
- State-of-the-art equipment;
- Territorial and financial accessibility.
Our goal is timely and accurate diagnosis, which is the key to victory over diseases. Conduct preventive examinations and receive qualified consultation and advice from our medical staff. Reduce the risk of delayed treatment “Be healthy, be protected”, which is the motto of our clinic, a healthy citizen strengthens the state.