Jaba Babaev - The credo of life
Never be lazy to work and never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 03.04.1973
Occupation/Position: “New Life” Clinic, General Surgeon
Medical experience: since 1994
- 1994 – Mtskheta town Hospital – Paramedic of Surgical Department of Polyclinics Merger;
- 1997 – Internship course in the above clinic;
- Since 1998 – Surgeon Intern of the above-mentioned clinic;
- 2000-2010 – Surgeon Intern of Surgery Department under Mtskheta multi-profile Hospital;
- 2011 – Deputy Director of the same Hospital in line of Surgery;
- 2011-2014 – Physician-Surgeon of Mtskheta Geo-Hospital;
- 2014-2015 – Medical Center “Lancet”. Head of Thoracic-Abdominal Department;
- From 2015 -2018 – General Surgeon in “Private Clinic named after Merciful St. Joan”.
- From 2017 – 2018 – The head of the surgeon department St. King Mirian and Queen Nana Mtskheta Regional Medical Center;
- From 2018 – till now – “New Life” Clinic, Surgeon.
- General Surgery
- Surgical oncology
- 2005 – Diagnostics of bowel obstruction and modern methods of treatment;
- 2006 – Treatment based on constipation facts and irritable bowel syndrome;
- 2006 – Treatment of combined wound of breast and stomach and injuries;
- 2007 – Principles of military and emergency medicine;
- 2007 – Expedient use of chemo-transfusions throughout various branches of medicine;
- 2007 – Surgical treatment of proximal and distal parts of a stomach and duodenum’ ulcer complications;
- 2010 – laparoscopic surgery of kidneys.
- Insert of Antibiotics and Laser by Endo-Lymphatic Ways into Organism while Peritonitis of Appendicle origin.
Azerbaijanian – fluent
Georgian – fluent
Turkish – fluent
Russian – good
English – basic