The credo of life
Aquila non captat muscas
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
The Doctor of Medicine, Professor
Critical Care Medicine
Date of birth: November 16, 1973
Specialty: Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Place of work/position: General Director of the Western Regional Center of Modern Medical Technologies.
Field of activity: Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine.
Medical experience: since 1997
- 1990-1996 – Tbilisi State Medical University;
- 1996-1997 – Tbilisi State Medical University, an internship in Anesthesiology and Resuscitation.
- 2001-2002 – Humboldt University Hospital (CHARITE), Berlin, Germany.
- 2004 – Institute of Transplantology, Moscow, Russia.
- 2005 – University Hospital Graz, Austria
- 12.2008 – Anesthesiology and Resuscitation of TSMU – “Optimization of Methods of General Anesthesia for Cardiac Pathologies in Abdominal Surgery.” Degree of Doctor of Medicine. No. 000129.
- 2005-2010 – Acad. Z. Tskhakaia West Georgian National Center of Interventional Medicine, General Director;
- 2011 – Tbilisi Central Hospital. Chief Physician;
- 2011-2015. – Deka LLC (former Treatment Center), Medical Director;
- 2016-2018. – Elizabeth Blackwell Hospital, Medical Director;
- 2018-present – Western Regional Center for Modern Medical Technologies. General Director.
- 2006-2009 – Medical Institute “Kutaisi”. Head of Clinical Practice and Skills Department;
- 2006-2009 – Akaki Tsereteli State University, the Faculty of Medicine, invited professor;
- 2009-present – Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuing Professional Development of TSMU (residency). The local head of the accredited program, direction of “Anesthesiology, Resuscitation and Critical Care Medicine”;
- 2010-present – Akaki Tsereteli State University, the Faculty of Medicine, the direction of “Surgery”, sub-direction “Anesthesiology and Resuscitation”, Full Professor;
- 2016-present – TSMU, clinical professor of TSMU.
- 2006-2014 – Member of the Kutaisi City Municipality;
- 2009-2014 – President of the Chess Federation of Imereti Region.
- 2007 – Harvard University School of Leadership “INSEAD”, Fontainebleau, France.
Membership in editorial boards of international scientific publications:
- International journal – “Medical Practice”, Kiev, Ukraine. Member of the Editorial Board;
- International journal – “Geoanesthesia”, Batumi, Georgia. Member of the Scientific Committee.
- Since 2000 – Regular participant and organizer of local and international conferences.
- Author/co-author of over 30 scientific papers.
- Author of scientific articles within the educational program, including in a journal reviewed abroad.
Other expert services:
- 2019 – Tbilisi State Medical University, state expert, direction “Anesthesiology-Resuscitation”.
- 2019 – was elected a full member of the Academy of Writers, Artists, and Scientists.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
German – Fluent
English – Good