Natia Abramia - The credo of life
Where there is love of medicine, there is also a love of humanity.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
- 1983-1986 – Samtredia Maternity Hospital /hospital attendant/;
- 1992-1993 – G. Aladashvili Clinic No. 1 /therapist/;
- 1996-2001 – Doctor of the ultrasound examination room of Gldani Regional Polyclinic of Internally Displaced Persons of the Ministry of Health of Abkhazia;
- Since 2008-present – David Tatishvili Medical Center /radiologist/.
- 2006 – David Tatishvili Medical Center / Diagnostic Ultrasound/.
- 2007 – Rehabilitation course, Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development. M. Tsverava’s Department.
- 2006 – David Tatishvili Medical Center No. 128. Training and research course on ultrasonography;
- 2007 – Tbilisi State Medical University. Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development. Fundamentals of Diagnostic Ultrasound and Sonographic diagnostics of diseases of the abdominal organs. #56;
- 2007 – State certificate No. 005087 Ia 62. Diagnostic Ultrasound;
- 2008 – Hadassah University Clinic, Israel. Department of Radiology;
- 2017 – State certificate 018748 IIa 84. Radiology.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent