The credo of life
An embryo may seem like some scientific or laboratory term, but, in fact, the embryo contains the unique information that defines a person. We create a very special person especially for you.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Ms. Tatia has over 10 years of experience in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) and has completes over 2,000 ICSIs per year in the IVF Laboratory. She is skilled in performing embryo micromanipulation, cryopreservation by vitrification, and semen analysis and preparation and has many years of experience participating in the procedures of TESA, MicroTESE, IUI, IVF.
Field of activity: Cytology, Embryology, Pathological Anatomy.
Medical experience: since 2009
- 2004-2009-Faculty of Medicine, Tbilisi State Medical University;
- 2009-2012- Residency, Clinical – Laboratory Diagnosis. Tbilisi State Medical Academy.
- 2009-2014 – PatGeo Ltd – Cytologist, Histotechnologist
- 2014-2016 – Zordanian Institute of Human Reproduction – Embryologist
- 2016-2017 – Lancet Medical Center, In Vitro Department – Embryologist
- 2018-2019 – In Vitro Clinic of Mardaleishvili Medical Center – Embryologist
- 2020 – present – GGRC Georgian-German Center for Reproductive Medicine, Embryologist.
- 2010 – The HC2 HPV DNA Testing, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2010-Workshop Current Topics in GAT Pathology, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2011-International Network for Molecular Diagnostics in Pathology (MoDiP) Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2013-seminar on Endocrine pathology and Neuropathology Tbilisi, Georgia.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent