Doctor of Medicine, TSMU Professor
Date of Birth: 22.05.1975
Specialty: Physician- Embryologist
Academic Degree: The Doctor of Medicine, Full Professor
Place of work/ Position:
GGRC Georgian-German Center for Reproductive Medicine. Clinical Director.
- 1992-1999 – Tbilisi State Medical Academy, Tbilisi Georgia;
- 2004 – ESO, HYPERLINK Ioannina, Greece, Training courese of Pathology-oncology;
- 2006 – ESO, Prague, Czech Republic, Training course of Gynecological Oncology;
- 2010 – Dakhno Institute of Human Reproduction. Kiev, Internship Training course of Clinical Embiology;
- 2010 – McGill Reproductive Centre, Montreal, Canada, Internship Traning course of Clinical Embryology.
- 2001- 2017 – I. Zhordania Institute of Human Reproduction, Pathologiest;
- 2002- to present day – Member of European Society of Pathology;
- 2003 – to present day – Physician’s Refresher Training Institute, Tbilisi, Lecturer;
- 2004 – International congress “Colposcopy and cervical pathology”, Greece;
- 2006 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Defend Ph.D. thesis;
- 2005 – I. Zhordania Institute of Human Reproduction, Head of Department of Histopathology;
- 2006 – World Health Organization Project , Lecturer of Cervical pathology;
- 2007 – International Meeting of the European Society of Gynecological Oncology (ESGO), Berlin, Germany;
- 2007 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Lecturer for graduating students and junior physicians “Cervical pathology”;
- 2008 – World Health Organization Project: co-author of “Human Reproduction”, school-book,issued 2010;
- 2009 – Member of the scientific council of Georgian Academy of Medical Sciences;
- 2009 – Monography “Human papillomavirus and cervical pathology”, Tbilisi;
- 2009 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Department of Pathology, prof- Lecturer of Clinical pathology;
- 2010 – I. Zhordania Institute of Human Reproduction, Department of IVF, Physician- Embryologist;
- 2010 – 26th International Papillomavirus Conference and Clinical&Public Health Workshops, Montreal, Canada;
- 2010 – Workshop (IVF, IMSI, ICSI, IVM) , Mc Gill University, Montreal, Canada;
- 2011 – The 17-th intraernational meeting of European Society of Gynecological Oncology, Milan, Italy;
- 2013 – ESHRE workshop; (embryology, Human Reproduction); London , England;
- 2014 – Workshop (IVF, IMSI, ICSI, IVM) PGD biopsy and diagnostic; Israel;
- 2014 – to present day – National Acreditation Center- technical assessor;
- 2017 – 2018 – Medical center Lancet. Head of Health tourism and IVF department, Head of department of pathology
- 2018 – 2019 – K. Mardaleishvili Medical Centre.Head of department of IVF and oncology patients oocyte and sperm bank.
- Head of department of pathology, Tbilisi State Medical Academy, full professor.
- 2019 GGRC Georgian-German Center for Reproductive Medicine. Clinical Director.
Total 24 publications.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled user.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent