Manana Akhvlediani - The credo of life
Love your job!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 27.06.1955
Position: Scientific Head of Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory
Title: Ph.D., Professor.
Institution name: Todua Clinic
Field of activity: Laboratory Medicine, Biochemistry.
Medical experience: since 1979
- 1973‐1979 I. Javakhishvili State University, Tbilisi, Georgia. Biochemists
- 1979 ‐ 1992 Georgian National Centre of Surgery Scientific Worker;
- Since 1992 till now Todua Clinic, Head of Laboratory Department;
- Since 2011 till now associated professor of Medical University “Hippocrates, Tbilisi;
- Since 2012 till now Local head of postgraduate study program in Laboratory Medicine of Georgian Medical University.
- Since 2021 till now – Professor of Caucasus University(CU), Tbilisi
- Member of the Board of the Georgian Association of Laboratory Medicine (GLMA);
- Co-Member of Georgian Federation of Clinical Chemistry, International Society of Atherosclerosis (ISA),
- Member of the European Society of Atherosclerosis (EAS).
- Member of Academy of European Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (EFLM ACADEMY)
- Systematically participates in various clinical trials and international scientific forums.
- She has published more than 120 scientific papers.
- Order of Honor (2012)
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent