- Eristavi National Center of Experimental and Clinical Surgery
- 5 Chachava str., Tbilisi, Georgia
- 577 119 119; 0322 02 25 25
Date of birth: 25.06.1976
Specialty: Cardiology, echocardioscopy.
Place of work/position:
- Eristavi National Center of Surgery, cardiologist, echocardiographist.
Echocardiographist, cardiologist of the Open Heart Clinic.
- 1993-2000 – Tbilisi Medical Academy, department of general medicine;
- 2001 – State Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education. Training cycle program on clinical cardiology;
- 2004 – A full theoretical and practical training course on emergency medical services provided by the BLS, ALS, BTLS & ATLS program “Emergency Medical Services during the Prehospital Phase” (EMS Training Center);
- 2005 – Georgian State Medical Academy. Training cycle program on clinical echocardiography;
- 2011 – 5-month subspecialty program in echocardiography of the Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development of TSMU at Jo Ann Medical Center.
- 2000-2011- Nodar Kipshidze National Center of Therapy, cardiologist;
- 2000-2004 – Emergency medical service “Kveli”, doctor;
- 2007-2009 – The European Network for Prevention and Health Promotion (EUROPREV) project: “EUROPREVIEW PATIENT STUDY – Attitudes to preventive services and to lifestyle: The views of patients”. Researcher;
- 2011-2015 – Medical center Junona, cardiologist, echocardiographist;
- 2015-present – K. Eristavi National Center of Surgery, cardiologist, echocardiographist;
- 2018-present – Cardiologist, echocardiographist of the Open Heart Clinic.
- 2000 – Unified in the state certification examination: “General Practitioner – Attending Physician”. Licensed;
- 2004 – Unified in the state certification examination: “Cardiology”. Licensed;
- 2011-2004-present – Unified in the state certification examination: “Echocardiography”. Licensed.
Membership in professional and public associations:
- Member of the Georgian Society of Internists;
- 2004-present – Member of the International Society of Internal Medicine;
- 2004-present – Member of the Georgian International Society of Cardiomyopathy;
- 2004-present – Member of the Georgian Atherosclerosis Society;
- 2010-present – Member of the European Atherosclerosis Society.
- Evaluation of additional efficiency and safety of early treatment with ezetimibe on the background of atorvastatin therapy in acute coronary syndrome. Cardiology and Internal Medicine XXI, achievements and challenges. 2010; 3-4: 9-13 (Co-auth.: N. Kipshidze, K. Nadaraia).
- Effectiveness and safety of dual inhibition by Ezetimibe and Statins in high risk patients with primary hypercholesterolemia. Allergology and Immunology 2010; 11(2):163-165. (Co-auth.: N. Kipshidze, K. Nadaraia).
- Gender peculiarities of modern treatment approach to Dyslipidemia. First International Conference “HEALTHY WOMEN”. Tbilisi, Georgia, June 18-19, 2009. Oral presentation and abstract. (Co-auth: N.N. Kipshidze, K.A. Nadaraia).
- The effect of the Atorvastatin on the progression of atherosclerosis in young patients with metabolic syndrome. Allergology and Immunology 2010; 11(2):147-149. (Co-auth.: T.B. Gamezardashvili, N.N. Kipshidze, T.V. Talakvadze, L.N. Vakhtangishvili, T.A. Gegenava).
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled User