- Elita Medi Clinic
- Shalva Dadiani str., 4 (Freedom Square). Tbilisi, Georgia
- +995 322 98-35-95; +995 322 98-61-78
Date of Birth: 17.07.1963
Specialty: Surgery, Podology
Place of Work: Elita Medi Clinic
- 1980-1986 – Highest Education, Krasnodar Medical Institute, Pediatric Faculty.
- 1994-1996 – Tbilisi State University, Clinical Ordinature, Children’s Surgery.
- 1986-1988 – Krasnodar Regional Hospital, Children’s and Surgical Dapartment, Doctor-ordinator.
- 1988-1994 – Children’s Surgical Department of Telavi Hospital, Doctor-ordinator.
- 1994-1996 – Tbilisi State University, Clinical Ordinature, Department of Children’s Surgery, Doctor-ordinator of Children’s Surgical Department.
- 1996-2008 – Doctor-ordinator of Children’s Surgical Department of Telavi Hospital.
- 1998-2007 – Medical Expertise Bureau, Telavi, Doctor-surgeon.
- 2008 to now – National Center of Dermatology and Venerology – NCDV, Head of the Podology surgery – Surgeon-podologist.
- 2008 – Telavi Dermatology Clinic, Ltd Skin and STD Treatment Diagnostic Center, Doctor-Dermatologist.
- 2016 – Elita Medi Clinic. Doctor-Dermatologist.
Podology- Treatment of foot problems.
Treatment of put-back nail by means of brackets, non-operative treatment method, nail correction with bracket, treatment of Fungal Disease by apparatus method. Injured, thickened nail is removed by the device without blood, painlessly and further treatment is planned.
✔ Processing of Cornified foot.
✔ Diabetic foot.
✔ Fissures (gaps) on the heels.
✔ Blister treatment on the foot and between toes.
✔ Wart treatment on the foot and fingers and toes (hand, foot).
✔ Treatment of the traumatic nail.
✔ Bruised nails. New and old cases.
- Children’s Surgery,
- General Surgery,
- Certificate in Medical Expertise,
Participation in Conferences:
Annual Scientific practical conferences, Reports of Dermatology sections on Podology treatment,
Membership of Professional Associations:
- Member of the founders group of Mycologists Association.
- Member of the Trichologists’ Association.
- Member of the Dermato-Venerologists Association of Georgia.
Participation in Medical-Clinical Studies:
Scientific Research of Georgian, Canadian and German Trichologists , treatment of Androgenic Alopecia.