Dudana Gachechiladze - The credo of life
You are the one that should become the change that you would like to see in the world.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
- In 1999 defended her Ph.D. thesis on “Duplex sonographic correlates of atherosclerotic lesions of the carotid arteries in asymptomatic course and during ischemic stroke” (specialty 14.00.19).
- In 2005 defended her doctoral thesis on “Hemodynamic parameters of the brain in atherosclerosis and arterial hypertension” (specialty 14.00.19).
- 1992-present – Acad. F. Todua Medical Center/Scientific Research Institute of Clinical Medicine
- Since 2016 – Invited Professor of the Department of Medical Radiology of I. Javakhishvili University;
- Since 2013 – Representative of Georgia in the Education Committee of the European Association of Radiology;
- Since 2016 – Academician of the Georgian Medical Academy;
- 2017 – was awarded the status of an expert of the National Academy of Sciences of Georgia;
- Since 2018 – Professor at the Caucasus University.
- Member of the Georgian Association of Radiologists, Angiologists and Atherosclerosis;
- Member of the European Association of Radiology;
- Member of the European Neurological Society;
- 2003-present – Member of the Board of the Georgian Association of Radiologists.
- Made reports at leading international congresses in the field;
- Congress of Radiologists of Georgia, Congress of the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRCE of the Congress of the European Society of Neurology (FFNES) at the European Congress of Radiology (EECR). At the Congress of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA), Chicago, 2004, 2007, 2011), at the Congress of the Neuroradiology Association of North America (ESNR).
- She is the author of 158 scientific papers and 3 monographs, published 21 printed articles in foreign editions;
- In 2007 she published the monograph “Noninvasive Radiologic Diagnostics of Cerebrovascular Pathologies” (P. Todua, R. Shakarishvili, D. Gachechiladze);
- In 2014 she published the monograph “Noninvasive Radiologic Diagnostics of Extracranial Vessel Pathologies” (P. Todua, D. Gachechiladze);
- In 2018 she published “Noninvasive Radiologic Diagnostics of Extracranial Vessel Pathologies” (P. Todua, D. Gachechiladze) in Springer publishing house.
- Received a number of scientific awards:
- 1997 – Award for the 10 best works, Congress of the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE), London;
- 2008 – Zaza Panaskerteli-Tsitsishvili Prize established by the National Academy of Sciences of Georgia, for the monograph “Noninvasive Radiologic Diagnostics of Cerebrovascular Pathologies”;
- 2010 – National Prize of Georgia for the cycle of works in the field of science “Coping Strategy after Stroke in the Context of the Development of Modern Medical Technologies”;
- 2015 – Certificate of Honor of the National Academy of Sciences of Georgia with regard to the UNESCO World Science Day;
- 2012 – Commander of the Order of Merit.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent