Date of Birth: 31.03.1986
Place of work/position: Clinical oncologist in the Institute of Clinical Oncology.
- 2003-2009 – Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, faculty of medicine, specialty – medical matter.
- 2010-2012 – Tbilisi State Medical University, post-diploma education – Oncology (chemotherapy) certified.
- 2011-2012 – A. Ghvamichava National Center of Oncology, junior doctor of palliative home care.
- 2012-2013 – doctor on duty in palliative care department in Ltd. “National Center of Oncology”
- 24/09/2013-2014 – doctor on duty in palliative care department in JSC “Universal Medical Center”
- Since 2014 – till now – Clinical oncologist in the Institute of Clinical Oncology.
Trainings and the courses:
- 01.2011 – 06.02.2011 – Efficient interdisciplinary management of pain and associated symptoms during the cancer`s spread types, Tbilisi (certificate).
- 28-29-th May, 2011 – Diagnostics of oncological diseases and treatment`s modern aspects. I international conference of residents and PhD students. Topic: Thymoma, modern aspects of diagnostics and the treatment (certificate).
- 31-th January, 2012 – Prevention of stigma and discrimination related to HIV infection / Aids into medical institutions (certificate).
- 01-29-th August, 2012 – one month theoretical and practice study course in chemotherapy, in department of internal medicine “Ondokuz Mayıs University”, Samsun, Turkey (certificate).
Membership of professional association:
Member of ESMO, ASCO doctors associations.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email
Georgian – native
Russian – good
English – good