Date of birth: 09.01.1981
Specialty: surgical oncologist
Place of work: TSMU First University Clinic
Chief of department skin, soft tissue and bone tumors, Tbilisi State Medical University the First University Clinic.
- 1997 – Graduated Tbilisi 149th Secondary School
- 1997-2005, Tbilisi State Medical University. Faculty of medicine. Tbilisi. Georgia. Qualification of Doctor of Medicine TSMU No: 000209
- 2009, License for Surgical Oncology
- 2001 – 2005, Nurse in department of reanimation, National center of oncology.
- 2005-2009, Resident of National Center Of Oncology.
- 2008, Training on “orthopedics, traumatology and general surgery“ at Abdurrahman Yurtaslan Ankara Oncology Training and Research Hospital. Turkey, Ankara.
- 2010, Training in Abdominal surgery in Hospital NORD, Marseilles France.
- 2010, Training in Cancer prevention Fellowship Program in National Cancer Institute, Washington, USA.
- 2009-2013, MD, department of skin, soft tissue and bone tumors, National Center Of Oncology.
- 2010- 2014, MD Oncological Surgery in Hospital “IUNONA”.
- 2011 – present, MD, Chief of department skin, soft tissue and bone tumors, Cancer Center of Tbilisi.
- 2011- present, MD ,surgical oncologist in “HIGH TECHNOLOGY CENTER,UNIVERSITY CLINIC”.
- 2013 – present, Chief of department skin, soft tissue and bone tumors, NEW VISION UNIVERSITY CLINIC.
- 2017- present, Chief of department skin, soft tissue and bone tumors, Tbilisi State Medical University the First University Clinic.
Honors and Achievements:
- 2001 Clerkship, practical courses at Department of Radiation Oncology of “Hacettepe University” Ankara, Turkey.
- 2005 Certificate for the European School of Oncology “Breast and Cervical Cancer Seminar.
- 2006 Certificate for the forth International Symposium of Oncologists and Radiologists. Baku. Azerbaijan.
- 2007 Certificate for the fourth Congress of Oncologists of the countries of Southern Caucasus. Georgia,Tbilisi.
- 2008 The third Israeli-Georgian International Conference: “scientific-practical relations in medicine-reality and prospects” with report.Israel, Tel-Aviv.
- 2010 Certificate for practice course in “Hospital NORD”, Marseilles, France.
- 2010 Certificate for completion of Cancer prevention Fellowship Program, Washington, USA.
- 2015 Certificate for attendance of American Society of Clinical Oncology, Chicago,USA.
- 2016 Certificate for attendance Of Annual Meeting American Society of Surgical Oncology. Boston USA.
- 2016 Certificate for attendance Annual meeting ESMO Asia. Singapore.