Giorgi Sikharulishvili - The credo of life
All patients are my feelings, pain, and when I see that they are better – they are my joy…
Expert in Therapeutic Massage and Manual Therapy
- 2002 – Diploma #96, qualification of masseur-rehabilitator.
- 2004 – Certificate “Topical problems in restorative medicine, balneology and physiotherapy” (Russia).
- 1992-2002 – Writers’ Polyclinic Ltd
- 2002-2005 – Medical Сentre for Mother and Child
- 2005 – Health Centre Nautilus;
- 2005-2009 – David Tatishvili Medical Centre
- 2009-2015 – Medical Centre “Deka” Ltd.
- 2016-2018 – German Clinic
- 2018-2019 – Altravita Clinic
- 2019-2020 – Clinic “Kortex”
- 2020 – 2023 – Clinic Terdi
- 2023 – Till now – Newmed Clinic
Damage of the human locomotive system becomes a reason for many diseases, among which those widespread are osteochondrosis and arthrosis. At that time a pain often is felt, causes acute restriction of motions. The process of treatment of these diseases is comprehensive and covers both healthy life-style introduction and application of medicines and massage. The expert in therapeutic massage and manual therapy Giorgi Sikharulishvili uses just this very method. He developed ointment “Orient”, which is characterized by high efficiency, causes reduction of pain and inflammation in the back, assists to natural regeneration of damaged cartilages, improves blood circulation. It is effective during sport injuries, the ointment is fully phytotherapeutic, consists of only vegetable components and was tried out on many patients.
Medicines’ Registration Certificate № Р/ N R 009060
Antiinflammatory, analgesic paratherapeutic agent.
An active component ingressed – pine contains ascorbic acid and other vitamins, which further pain-relieving effect during inflammation.
Ointment “Orient” is applied as an ancillary agent in comprehensive therapy for abatement of pain during inflammatory diseases of articulations and osteochondrosis.
Hypersensitization to the components ingressed.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent