Levan Kajaia - The credo of life
Treat all of your patients as you would treat your own child.
The Doctor of Medicine
Date of birth: 03.08.1978
Specialty: Pediatric Traumatology Orthopedics, Ankle Surgery.
Academic degree: The Doctor of Medicine.
Place of work/position:
- American Hospital Tbilisi, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- David Tatishvili Medical Center, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
Field of activity: Traumatology, Orthopedics, Ankle Surgery
Medical experience: since 2011
- 2007–2010 – PhD; Central Institute on Orthopedics and Traumatology of N.N Priorov; Moscow, Russia
- 2005–2007 – Residency, Central Institute on Orthopedics and Traumatology of N.N. Priorov; Moscow, Russia
- 2004-2005 – Internship, Department of Traumatology and orthopedics. N. Kipshidze Central University Clinic; Tbilisi Georgia
- 1995–2002 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Tbilisi, Georgia. Diploma on Medical Doctor of General Practice
- 2020-Present – Jerarsi clinic
- 2020 – Present – MediClub Georgia Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- 2018-Present – Georgian Foot and Ankle Institute
- 2016 –Present – Pediatric Private Clinic, Tbilisi, Georgia. Pediatric Trauma and Orthopedic Surgeon
- 2011- Present – David Tatishvili Medical Center, Tbilisi, Georgia. Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- 2014 -2015 – Medical Center “Lancet”, Tbilisi, Georgia. Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
- 2011-2012 – Tbilisi Central Hospital, Tbilisi, Georgia. Traumatologist
- 2014 – Present – The Little Wings Foundation
- 2011 – Present – Georgian Society of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Since 2005 – participant in various local and international conferences and congresses.
- The author of 3 scientific articles
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good