Ludmila Barbakadze - The credo of life
Professionalism, kindness, and gratitude.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Reproductology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Academic degree of Doctor (Ph.D.), TSU – Assistant Professor
Date of birth: 25.08.1982
Specialty: Reproductology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
2015 – Academic degree of Doctor (Ph.D.)
2016 – TSU – Assistant Professor
Place of work/position:
Professor Archil Khomasuridze Institute of Reproductology, Reproductologist, Obstetrician-Gynecologist
Additional place of work/position: Clinic for IVF and Human Reproductive Health “In Vitro”, doctor Reproductologist, Obstetrician-Gynecologist.
Medical experience: Since 1992
- 1988 – 1997, school 14, Kutaisi (Russian sector).
- 1997 – 2000, Tbilisi State Medical University, State Medical College, Kutaisi branch, specialty: Medical Nurse.
- 2000 – 2005, Tbilisi State Medical University, Medical Faculty, Physician.
- 2005 – 2010, Tbilisi State Medical University Resident, specialty – Reproductology.
- 2010 – State Certificate in Reproductology.
- 2012 – Tbilisi State Medical University, course of Residentship, specialty – Obstetrics Gynecology.
- 2012 – 2015, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Doctorature.
- 2005 – Certificate of Computer Programs (center CTC).
- 2011 – Ultrasound Diagnostic Teaching Center “Geojef”, branch of Jefferson Ultrasound Research and Teaching Institute, certificate – Ultrasound Physics and Instruments, working principles, Ultrasound Diagnostics in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 2013 – Tbilisi State Medical University Postgraduate and Medical Education Institute of Continuous Professional Development, National Screening Center, Colposcopy Certificate.
- 2015 – Center of Reproductive Medicine ”SISMER” – Italy, Bologna, Internship certificate in In Vitro Fertilization.
- 2016 – Hadassah University Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Jerusalem, Israel, Internship certificate in In Vitro Fertilization.
- 2006 – 2007, Sharashidze Medical Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, practical and theoretical work, stipulated by the Residentship program.
- 2007 – 2008, Endocrinology Clinic “Enmedic”, practical and theoretical work, stipulated by the Residentship program.
- 2008 – 2010, Zhordania Institute of Human Reproduction, practical and theoretical work, stipulated by the Residents’ program (among them Laparoscopy in Gynecology – assistance).
- 2010 – 2011, Zhordania Institute of Human Reproduction, Doctor Assistant of “In Vitro” Fertilization Department.
- 2011 – 2013, Zhordania Institute of Human Reproduction, Doctor Reproductologist of Outpatients’ Department, Obstetrician-Gynecologist.
- 13.01.2014 until now, Professor Archil Khomasuridze Institute of Reproductology, Obstetrician-Gynecologist.
- Since 2016, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Residentship program in Reproductology – head of the module.
- 2016 until now, Doctor Reproductologist, Obstetrician-Gynecologist of “In vitro” Clinic.
- Since 2016, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Assistant professor of the Department of Reproductology and Obstetrics and Gynecology
- ESGE member (International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology)
- ESHRE member (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology)
Author of the up to 15 scientific works
Participant of the up to 10 scientific conferences – speaker.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent