Mariam Gablishvili MD.
The credo of life
Challenges make life interesting, and overcoming them – makes sense.
The Institute of Clinical Oncology
5 Lubliana st., Tbilisi, Georgia
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncosurgery, Oncology
Ph.D. Student of the Faculty of Medicine
Health Care 100%
Patient Relationship 100%
Professional Development 100%
Date of Birth: 19.05.1980
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncosurgery, Oncology
- Doctor of the Institute of Clinical Oncology, Oncogynecologist
- Ph.D. student of the Faculty of Medicine
Place of Work: The Institute of Clinical Oncology
Field of activity: Oncology, Oncological Surgery, Obstetrics-Gynecology, Surgical Endoscopy.
Medical experience: since 2011
- 1997 – 2003 Shotadze Medical Academy, Medical Faculty, Doctor
- 2011 – 2015, Davit Tatishvili Medical Center; Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Oncosurgeon.
- 2013 -2014 Scientific Research Institute of Clinical Medicine (Academician Todua’s Clinic) Onco – Gynecologist.
- From 2013 till today, Doctor of the Institute of Clinical Oncology, Oncogynecologist
- 2009, State Certificate in Oncology
- 2011, State Certificate in Oncosurgery
- 2014, State Certificate in Obstetrics –Gynecology
- Member of the Association of Obstetrician – Gynecologists of Georgia
- Member of ESGO
Georgian – Native
Russian – Good
English – Good