Irina Revazishvili - The credo of life
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you do, you will be successful. “
Nia Oniashvili Clinic Baiebi
26 Bezhan Kalandadze str., Tbilisi, Georgia
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Health Care 100%
Patient Relationship 100%
Professional Development 100%
Date of birth: 09.08.1980
- Medical Clinic “Baiebi”
- Reproductive Clinic “Beta Plus Fertility”
Field of activity: Obstetrics-Gynecology, Reproductology, Internal Medicine
Medical experience: since 2006
- 1998-2004 – Faculty of General Medicine. Shota Rustaveli Batumi State University. Specialty – General practitioner;
- 2006-07.2013 – Medical practice seeker. Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development of TSMU. Specialty – Obstetrics-gynecology;
- 2013 – State certification examination with the certificate in obstetrics and gynecology;
- 09-12.10.2016 – Colposcopy – Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development of TSMU;
- 2016 – Fetal heart rate electronic monitoring – Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development of TSMU.
- 2006-2008 – Resident doctor. Obstetrician-gynecologist, Tbilisi Experimental Maternity Hospital No.1;
- 2008-2013 – D. Koridze Maternity Hospital No.4;
- 2014-present – Baiebi Medical Clinic;
- 2019-present – Beta Plus Fertility Reproductive Clinic.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Good
English – Good