“It’s not enough to be a doctor, you still have to be able to help.”- Bertolt Brecht.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases
Date of birth: 05.07.1953
Place of work/Position: Israeli-Georgian Multiprofile Medical Center “Healthycore”, Head of Outpatient Service, Cardiologist
Field of activity: CardiHead of Outpatient Service, Cardiologistology, Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases, Cardiodiabetology.
Medical experience: since 1976
- 1970-1976, TSMU Medical Faculty
- 1976-1978 – Clinical Intern at the Therapy Institute
- 1978 – 6 month Internships at a Physiotherapist School in Moscow
- 1978-1994 – Therapy Institute, Physician Intern
- 1994-2000 – Head of the Therapy Department at the Frontier Army Hospital, thriftiness (Major)
- 1994-1998 – Physician Cardiology at the Emergency Cardiology Center
- Since 1998 – Chapidze Emergency Cardiology Center
- 2012-2014 – Head of the residency program
- Member of the Georgian Association of Cardiologists
- Member of the Euro Prevent Association
- Member of the ESC Association
- Since 1990 – has participated in different local and international conferences and congresses
- Author of the 15 scientific works
- Certificate and Medal “For Courage”
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent