The credo of life
A mutually beneficial relationship means honesty!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Dermatology and Venereology
The Doctor of Medicine, Associate Professor
Dermatology and Venereology
Date of birth: 30.10.1956
Specialization: Doctor Dermato-Venereologist, Healthcare Manager, Doctor Cosmetologist.
Science degree: Candidate of Medical Sciences. Thesis “The clinical-immunological features and therapeutic correction of acne vulgaris”- 2003.
Academic degree: Doctor of Medicine
Scientific Title: Associate Professor
Place of work/Position: “Kanveni” National Center of Dermatology and Venerology, Doctor Dermato-Venereologist, Healthcare Manager, Doctor Cosmetologist
Field of activity: Dermatology and Venereology, Infectious Diseases, Urology.
Medical experience: since 1982
- 1974-1980. –Tbilisi State Medical Institute, Medical Faculty, with Honors.
- 1980-1982. –Clinical Residency –TSMI, Course of
- 1982-1990 – Endocrinologist, State Institute of Skin and Venereal Diseases.
- 1990-2004 – Scientist, State Institute of Skin and Venereal Diseases.
- 2004-2011 –Director in the Research and Educational Field. State Institute of Skin and Venereal Diseases.
- Since 2011–Director in the Research and Educational Field, the National Centre of Skin and Venereal Diseases.
- Lecturer of Dermato-Venereology Department, 2004 -2006, Tbilisi State University, Medical Faculty. Associate Professor Since 2006
- University Medical School “Ayeti” Dermato-Venereology Educational Cycle Assistant-Professor 2004-2011 Tvildiani Medical University, Associate Professor Since 2011
- Georgia-Israel Dentistry Institute of L.T.D. “Interbusiness”, Head of Dermato-Venereology Educational Cycle Since 2002. Associate Professor – Since 2006
- The Head of Dermato-Venereology Residency Program of 32 Junior Doctors– 2004-2008
- Local Advisor and Coordinator of 22 Resident. 2013 – 2015
- Coordinator and Local Advisor in Dermato-Venereology of 10 Residents and Scientific Advisor of 2 Ph.D. of Medicine.
- Scientific-Professional Society of Tbilisi Dermato-Venereologists, Founder and Member of the Board – 2004-2006;
- Association of Georgian Dermato-Venereologists –GADV (Georgian Association of Dermatovenereologists) – Founder and Member of the Board;
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, Member.
- International Union against Sexually Transmitted Infections (IUSTI), Member.
- International Association of Teledermatologists (ISTED); Member;
- Georgian Immunologists Association Board Member;
- Georgian Phlebologists Association, Founder and Board Member;
- Association “Venus-Georgia” , Founder and Board Member;
- Georgian Mycologists Association, Founder and President.
Other Professional and Social Activity
- International Medical Scientific-Practical Journal “South Caucasian Dermatology and Venereology News” Founder and Editorial Board Member since 2005.
- Journal “Therapy-Georgia”, Editorial Board member;
- “Georgian Women Council”, Board Member;
- Commission Member of Certification Examination in “Dermatology and Venereology”
- Participant in Various Humanitarian Activities
- Has participated in more than 150 Local or International Conference, Congress, Symposium, and Training as a Participant, Speaker, or Manager.
- 94 Scientific work, including 61 of them in last 10 years.
- 2 methodic recommendations.
- One text-book.
The Scientific Advisor of Various International and Local Grants and Programs since 2004.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good