The credo of life
Professionalism and honesty!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
The Doctor of Medicine, Professor
Dermatology and Venereology
Date of Birth: 01.08.1961
Scientific Degree: Doctor of Medicine, Full Professor
Work Place: Mardaleishvili Diagnostic Center
Field of activity: Dermatology and Venereology, Dermatopathology, Viral Infections.
Medical experience: since 1986
- High Education – 1979-1985- Tbilisi State Medical Institute; Medical Faculty;
- Post-graduate Education – 1989-1991- Skin and Venereal Diseases Institute, Residency;
- 1996 –Tbilisi State Medical Academy Doctors Training Department;
- 2006 – Ph.D. Thesis
- 1986-1989 – Hospital of Gomareti Village, Therapist.
- Since 1989 – Skin and Venereal Disease Institute, Dermatologist.
- 2012–2019 – Skin and Venereal Diseases National Centre, Dermatologist.
- Since 2020 – Mardaleishvili Diagnostic Center, Dermatologist
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi State Academy, Dermatology and Venereology Department – Professor.
- Tbilisi D. Agmashenebeli University, Skin and Venereal Diseases Department – Associated Professor.
- The University of Georgia – Invited Specialist.
- Since 2016 – European Association of Dermatologists and Venereologists, member (EADV).
- Since 2014 – European Hair Research Society, member. (EHRS).
- Since 2014- Georgian Hair Research Society. Member of the Board.
- Since 2014 –Georgian Mycologist Society, member.
- Since 2009 -International Union against Sexually Transmitted Infections, member (IUSTI).
- Since 2007–Co-founder and board member of Georgian Phlebology Association
- Since 2006–International Teledermatology Association, member (ISTED).
- Since 2006–Georgian Association of Dermatologists and Venereologists, member (Georgian Association of Dermatovenereologists – GADV).
- 2004 – 2006 –Tbilisi Dermatologists and Venereologists Scientific Professional Society, member
- Has attended up to 30 Conferences and Seminars as a speaker and an attendant.
Participating in Scientific Researches:
- 1998 –International Research of CDC and UNICEF “Studying women’s reproductive health in Europe” – Participant.
- 2006-2008 –Multicentric Research of Pharmacological Drug “Lazolex” – Participant.
- 2015-2016-Sub-Investigator of Phase 3 clinical trial – study to compare the efficacy and safety of one anti-TNF agent versus another anti-TNF agent in subjects with chronic plaque psoriasis.
- Has published more than 20 scientific works.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good