- Mardaleishvili Diagnostic Center
- 4 Tamarashvili Ave., Tbilisi, Georgia
- 0322 43 01 00
Doctor of Medicine, Full Professor
Date of Birth: 01.08.1961
Scientific Degree: Doctor of medicine, Full Professor
Work place: Mardaleishvili Diagnostic Center
- High Education – 1979-1985- Tbilisi State Medical Institute; Medical Faculty;
- Post-graduate Education – 1989-1991- Skin and Venereal Diseases Institute, Residency;
- 1996 –Tbilisi State Medical Academy Doctors Training Department;
- 2006 – PhD Thesis
- 1986-1989 – Hospital of Gomareti Village, Therapist.
- Since 1989 – Skin and Venereal Disease Institute, Dermatologist.
- 2012–2019 – Skin and Venereal Diseases National Centre, Dermatologist.
- Since 2020 – Mardaleishvili Diagnostic Center, Dermatologist
Participating Scientific Researches:
- 1998 –International Research of CDC and UNICeF “Studying women’s reproductive health in Europe” – Participant.
- 2006-2008 –Multicentric Research of Pharmacological Drug “Lazolex” – Participant.
- 2015-2016-Sub-Investigator of Phase 3 clinical trial – Study to compare the efficacy and safety of one anti-TNF agent versus another anti-TNF agent in subjects with chronic plaque psoriasis.
Membership of Professional and Public Organizations:
- Since 2016 – European Association of Dermatologists and Venereologists, member (EADV).
- Since 2014 – European Hair Research Society, member. (EHRS).
- Since 2014- Georgian Hair Research Society. Member of the Board.
- Since 2014 –Georgian Mycologist Society, member.
- Since 2009 -International Union against Sexually Transmitted Infections, member (IUSTI).
- Since 2007–Co-founder and board member of Georgian Phlebology Association
- Since 2006–International Teledermatology Association, member (ISTED).
- Since 2006–Georgian Association of Dermatologists and Venereologists, member (Georgian Association of Dermatovenereologists – GADV).
- 2004 – 2006 –Tbilisi Dermatologists and Venereologists Scientific Professional Society, member
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi State Academy, Dermatology and Venereology Department – Professor.
- Tbilisi D. Agmashenebeli Univeristy, Skin and Venereal Diseases Department – Associated Professor.
- University of Georgia – Invited Specialist.
Conferences and Seminars:
Has attended up to 30 Conferences and Seminars as a speaker and a attendant.
Has published 9 Scientific Works.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled User.