Doctor of Medical Sciences
Date of birth: 15.11.1968
Specialization: Cardio-Vascular surgeon
Academic position: MD., Ph.D
Head of cardiac surgery department “Bokhua Memorial Cardiovascular Clinic”
1985 –1993 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, Pediatric Faculty.
- 1993 – 1995 – Department of abdominal surgery at the Tbilisi Republican Hospital for Children. Intern.
- 1995 – 1999 – Department of congenital heart diseases at the Bakulev’s Cardio-Vascular Surgery Centre, Moscow. Postgraduate research.
- 2001 – 2002 – 1st Surgical department, AKH, Linz, Austria, EACT’s fellowship in adult cardiac surgery.
- 2003 – HUG (University hospital of Geneva), Switzerland. Cardiac Surgery Department. Medical Training.
- 2004 – Pediatric Hospital of Poznan, Poland, Cardiac Surgery Department. Medical Training.
- 2009 – Tallinn ( Estonia) Cardiac surgery department of regional hospital. Of Pump CABG.
- 2009 – Zurich (Swiss), University Hospital, Cardiac Surgery department. Heart Transplantation.
- 1999 – 2003 – Surgeon, The Jo Ann Medical Center’s Pediatric Cardiac Surgery / Cardiology Clinic. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 2003- 2008 – Surgeon, Cardiac Surgery Clinic “Open Heart” Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 2009- 2015 – N.Kipshidze’s Name Central University Clinic, Head Cardiac surgery and cardiological department, Medical director.
- 2015 – up to date Head of cardiac surgery department of the Bokhua Memorial Cardiovascular Clinic.
List of literature referenses:
- Surgical repair treatment patients with anomalous origin coronary arteries from the pulmonary artery.// Materials of the first Annual session of the Bakulev’s Cardio-Vascular surgery Centre with whole Russian conference of young scintifists. Moscow 1997.
- Long-term results of radical correction of the Tetralogy of Fallot with agenesis of left pulmonary artery.// Materials of the first Annual session of the Bakulev’s Cardio-Vascular surgery Centre with whole Russian conference of young scintifists. Moscow 1997.
- Successful reimplantation of the left coronary artery into the aorta with anomalous origin of left coronary artery from pulmonary artery.// Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. Moscow. 1997. 4. P.- 61-65.
- Anomalous origin of left coronary artery from the right pulmonary artery.// Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. Moscow. 1997. 4. P.- 61-65.
- Anomalous origin of the left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery // “Arkhiv Patologii”. Moscow. 1998. 2. P. – 35-39.
- Miocard C201 TL scintigraphy with anomalous origin of left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery.// Materials of the second Annual session of the Bakulev’s Cardio-Vascular surgery Centre with whole Russian conference of young scintifists. Moscow 1998.
- Rare form of anomalous origin coronary arteries from the pulmonary artery.// Materials of the second Annual session of the Bakulev’s Cardio-Vascular surgery Centre with whole Russian conference of young scintifists. Moscow 1998.
- New Technologies in Cardiac Surgery.// S.Lominadze, G.Grigolia, Z.Katsitadze, L.Gvelesiani, L.Bashakidze, D.Mikeltadze, D.Khazaradze. Georgian Medical News N4 (109) 2004.
- CABG Results with Left Ventricle Low Ejection Fraction Z.Katsitadze, G.Grigolia, E.Zodelava, S.Lomihadze, V.Getmanski, D.Mikeltadze, D.Khazaradze) Cardiology And Internal Medicine 1 (V) 2004 pp 131-133.
- Surgery for Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation: the Impact of Residual IMR on Late Survival // S.Lominadze, G.Grigolia, Z.Katsitadze, D.Mikeltadze, D.Khazaradze Georgian Medical News N5 (134) 2006.
- Simultaneous CABG and hysterectomy.// G.Chkuaseli, Z.Katsitadze, M.Jangavadze, G.Grigolia. Georgian Medical News N6 (135) 2006.
- Evalution of a progect of development of a cardiac surgery center in an emerging country // S.Lominadze, Z.Katsitadze, G.Grigolia, M.Montessuit, M.Bednarkievicz, P.Neidhart, V.Velebit. // Annual meeting of the Swiss Society for thoracic, Cardiac and vascular Surgery. Lugano 2006. Oral Presentation.
- Left heart assit divase in terminal heart failure, use excor berlin heart, case report. // Z.Katsitadze, V.kaloiani, L. Sukhishvili, L.Vashakidze, Z.Matoshvili, M.Kobalava, T.Gunjua, V.Natsvlishvili, I.Rukhadze, O.Urushadze, I.Beridze. // Annual meeting of Terminal heart failure, Tbilisi, December 2009. Oral presentation.
- Artifitial Heart in terminal heart failure // N.Kipshidze, Z.Katsitadze/ Georgian Japan medical simposium. Batumi Jule 2010 Oral Presentation.
- Arterial Embolization to Treat a Right Ventricular Tumor. Akaki Archvadze, Vakhtang Kipiani, Mamuka Kobalava, Grigol Nemsadze, Zaza Katsitadze, Zviad Matoshvili, Lali Patsia, Tamar Tsibadze, Nicholas Kipshidze. Oral presentation – Mar 15, 2010. ACC.10 & i2 Summit. 59th annual scientific session. March 14-16 2010. Atlanta. GA. USA.
- Interventional treatment of right ventricular tumor. N. Kipshidze, A. Archvadze, V. Kipiani, M. Kantaria, G. Nemsadze, Z. Katsitadze, M. Kobalava, L. Patsia, O. Urushadze. Oral presentation – May, 26, 2010. EuroPCR2010, May 25-28 2010, Paris, France.
- Endovascular treatment of right ventricular tumor. Kipshidze N, Archvadze A, Kipiani V, Katsitadze Z, Matoshvili Z, Sigwart U. Circulation: Cardiovascular Interventions. 2011 Oct 1;4(5):e33-5. doi: 10.1161/CIRCINTERVENTIONS.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled User