The credo of life
The main thing in life is love…
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Obstetrics and Gynecology
The Doctor of Medicine
Pregnancy failure in medical history
Premature separation of the placenta
Date of birth: 26.09.1985
Academic degree: Doctor of Medicine
Place of work/position: Head of the Center for Pathology of Pregnancy and Hemostasis
Field of activity: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Medical experience: since 2010
- 2002-2008 – graduated with honors from the department of general medicine of I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical University;
- 2008-2010 – finished a clinical residency at the Moscow Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology;
- 2010-2015 – graduated from post-graduate studies at I.M. Sechenov First Moscow Medical University under the guidance of Professor Alexander Makatsaria. At the same time, she worked at the Moscow Medical Women’s Center.
- 2015 – defended her scientific thesis at I.M. Sechenov First Moscow Medical University – “Fetal Loss Syndrome and Thrombophilia”, she was awarded the academic degree of doctor of medicine.
- Since 2017 – is the Head Center for Pathology of Pregnancy and Hemostasis in Tbilisi.
- Since 2010 – has the practical experience
Since 2010 – has practical experience in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of patients with the following obstetric complications:
- Pregnancy failure in medical history;
- Premature separation of the placenta;
- Preterm birth;
- Utero-placental insufficiency;
- Pregnant women with burdened thrombotic history;
- Pregnant women with burdened family thrombotic history (thrombosis, heart attacks, strokes, and sudden death among close relatives);
- She is the author of scientific articles and theses on the subject of fetal loss syndrome and thrombophilia.
- She is a rapporteur and participant in the international conferences and conventions
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent