Zaza Tsitsishvili - The credo of life
A good doctor means modern knowledge, 24/7 attention, contagious optimism!
has been awarded Ph.D. in medicine in 2003. He has completed various international and local trainings. Since 2013, Mr. Tsitsishvili is the Head of the Department of Gynecologic Oncology at New Vision University Hospital. He worked as a surgeon in the Gynecologic Departments of the clinic “Diako” (Bremen, Germany) (2004), Motol University Hospital (Prague, Czech Republic), and University Hospital of Clermont-Ferrand. He has participated in up to thirty international conferences and seminars. Mr. Tsitsishvili is the founder of the Association of Gynecologic Oncology of Georgia and serves as its Vice-President (since 2008). Starting from 2010 until today, he is the Vice-President of the Georgian Federation For Colposcopy.
- 1999-2001 – National cancer center, gynecological department, Assistant. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 2001-2003 – National cancer center, gynecological department, Physician-Surgeon. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 2003-2005 – University clinic Tbilisi, gynecological department. Physician-Surgeon.
- 2004- DIAKO Clinic Bremen, Germany, gynecological department. Physician-Surgeon.
- 2005-2013 – Tbilisi cancer center, gynecological department. Head of the gynecological department.
- 2013-2015 Martin D. Abeloff Cancer Research Center. Head of the gynecological department.
- 2015-2017 – New Vision University Clinic. Head of the gynecological department.
- 2006 – Polyclinique and Maternity Hospital of the Clermont-Ferrand University Hospital. Physician-Surgeon.
- 2007 – Charles University, Prague 2nd School of Medicine and University Hospital Motol. Physician-Surgeon.
- 2011 – Present – Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Faculty of Medicine. Visiting Professor.
- 2003 – Present – Full member of ESGO
- 2003 – Present – Founder of GSGO (Georgian Society of Gynecological Oncologists)
- 2008 – Present – Vice-President of GSGO
- 2010 – Present – Vice-President of GFC (Georgian Federation of Colposcopy)
- 23/05/2000-26/05/2000 – II Congress of Oncologists and Radiologists CIS countries (speaker). Kiev, Ukraine.
- 17/09/2000-21/09/2000 – Xth World Congress of Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (organizing committee). Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 06/04/2003-10/04/2003 – ESGO 13. Brussels, Belgium.
- 24/05/2004-28/05/2004 – III Congress of Oncologists and Radiologists CIS countries. Minsk, Belarus.
- 22/09/2004-24/09/2004 – III Caucasian Congress of Oncologists, Yerevan, Armenia.
- 21/06/2005 – The European School of Oncology – ESO conference (Breast and cervical cancer seminar). Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 19/07/2005-21/07/2005 – Seminar in Women’s Health Workshop for Primary Health Care – AIHA (speaker). Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 26/09/2005-30/09/2005 – ESGO 14. Istanbul, Turkey.
- 28/09/2006-01/10/2006 – IV Congress of Oncologists and Radiologists CIS countries. Baku, Azerbaijan.
- 09/12/2006 -Seminar in Gynecological Cancer Prevention and Treatment (ESGO Workshop). Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 23/03/2007-26/03/2007 – 1st Operating theatre course on gynecologic cancer surgery. Budapest, Hungary.
- 18/10/2007-19/10/2007 – IVth Congress of Oncologists of South Caucasus. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 26/10/2007-03/11/2007 – ESGO 15. Berlin, Germany.
- 25/10/2008-28/10/2008 – IGCS 12th Bienal Meeting. Bangkok, Thailand.
- 04/10/2009-09/10/2009 – FIGO World Congress Of Gynecology and Obstetrics. Cape Town, South Africa.
- 11/09/2009-14/09/2009 – ESGO 16. Belgrade, Serbia.
- 08/04/2010-10/04/2010 – 2nd International video workshop on radical surgery. Prague, Czech Republic.
- 23/10/2010-26/10/2010 – IGCS 13th Bienal Meeting. Prague, Czech Republic.
- 19/05/2011-21/05/2011 – TTT Teach the teacher ENYGO course. Amsterdam, The Nederlands.
- 24/06/2011-26/06/2011 – 1st International Cervical Pathology Conference (President of the conference). Batumi, Georgia.
- 11/09/2011-14/09/2011 – ESGO 17. Milan, Italy.
- 15/09/2011-17/09/2011 – 5th Operating theatre course on gynecologic cancer surgery. Budapest, Hungary.
- 06/09/2012-09/09/2012 – VII Congress of Oncologists and Radiologists CIS countries. Astana, Kazakhstan.
- 13/09/2013-13/09/2013 – Video Workshop: Complex Surgical Procedures MD Anderson Cancer Center. Madrid, Spain.
- 19/10/2013-22/10/2013 – ESGO 18. Liverpool, UK.
- 03/04/2014-05/04/2014 – 4th International video workshop on radical surgery. Prague, Czech Republic.
- 28/11/2014-29/11/2014 – ENYGO T T T workshop and Complications in Oncogynecology. Rome, Italy.
- 30/01/2015-31/01/2015 – Abdominal procedures in Gynaecological Oncology Cadaveric Workshop. Graz, Austria.
- 24/10/2015-27/10/2015 – ESGO 19. Nice, France.
- 21/04/2016-23/04/2016 – 5th International video workshop on radical surgery. Prague, Czech Republic.
- 08/09/2016-10/09/2016 – ESGO 2016, Prevention in gynaecological malignancies. Antalya, Turkey.
- 27/012/017-28/01/2017 – ENYGO Workshop, Fertility sparing in Gynecological Oncology. Madrid, Spain.
- 30/01/2017-31/01/2017 – Radical Surgery in advanced ovarian cancer. Milan, Italy.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent