Keti Kotrikadze - The credo of life
To live with love, to do good, to be distinguished by both personal dignity and professionalism, and not to spare my knowledge and experience for the well-being of each patient!
Date of Birth: 13.05.1959
Specialty: Reproductology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scientific Title/Position: The Doctor of Medicine, Doctor-Reproductologist
- Zhordania Clinic
- Clinical Diagnostic Center for Thrombosis and Hemostasis “Momavali”
Field of Activity: Reproductive Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Medical Experience: since 1989
- 1976-1982 – Faculty of Medicine, TSMU
- 1989-1992 – A Clinical residency of specialization in “Endocrinology” – Based on I. Zhordania Institute of Human Reproduction
- 1992-1995 – Targeted Post-Graduated Education of specialization in “Endocrinology” – Based on I.Zhordania Institute of Human Reproduction
State Certificates in the specialty of “Reproductologist”, “Obstetrician-Gynecologist”
2003 – Ph.D. Thesis: “Pathogenesis of ovarian follicular cysts, clinical treatment for women in reproductive age”.
- 1989- 2016 – I. Zhordania Institute of Human Reproduction
- Since 2016 – till the present time – Zhordania Clinic
- 2022 – present – Clinical Diagnostic Center for Thrombosis and Hemostasis “Momavali”
- Member of Georgian Association of Reproductive Health
- Member of International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS).
- Member of Georgian Association of Endocrinology and Metabolism (GAEM).
Author of 15 scientific works
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent