David Karsimashvili MD.
David Karsimashvili - The credo of life
Patient centered medicine…
Medical Center "Vivamedi"
N234 David Aghmashenebeli Alley, Tbilisi, Georgia
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Health Care 100%
Patient Relationship 100%
Professional Development 100%
Date of birth: 25.08.1980
Place of work/position: Medical Center “Vivamedi”, Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Oncogynecologist, Transfusiologist, Urogynecologist
Field of activity: Oncogynecology, Transfusiology, Urogynecology.
Medical experience: since 2006
- 2003-2005, Tbilisi State Medical University, Medical Faculty;
- Sankt Petersburg Medical Academy of Post-graduate education, Clinical ordinator.
- Since 05.2010 till now, Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Oncogynecologist, Urogynecologist, Transfusiologist; Head of the Gynecology Department of Tbilisi Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy clinic;
- Since 03.2006 till now, Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Head of the group in the clinic of Obstetrics and Gynecology “Bibida”;
- Since 2016 till now, Obstetrician-Gynecologist at Medical Center “Vivamedi”.
- KARL STORZ International Teaching Center;
- Qualification elevating courses in Urogynecology, Sankt Petersburg;
- First Congress of Transcaucasian Obstetrician-Gynecologists;
- Seminar of Modern Aspects of Endogynecology.
- Gynecology Operations;
- Laparotomy, Hysterectomy;
- Laparoscopy Hysterectomy;
- Vaginal Hysterectomy, anterior and posterior Colpography;
- Laparoscopic Operations on Uterine Additives;
- Hysterectomy Omentectomy (ovarian cancer);
- Hysterectomy, Lymphodissection of the pelvis (cancer of the uterine body);
- Radical Hysterectomy, Lymphodissection of the Pelvis (Verthaime Operation);
- Radical Vulvectomy;
- Operations in Uterine Prolapse and Stress-induced Urinary Incontinence;
- Ceasar Section.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good