The credo of life
Improving medical experience, dedicated and thorough patient care, timely diagnosis and patient recovery.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 20.01.1983
Specialty: Vascular Surgery, Angiology
Place of work: Bokhua Memorial Cardiovascular Clinic
Field of activity: Vascular Surgery, Phlebology, Angiology.
Medical experience: since 2005
- From 20.06.2013 up to 20.12.2013 – Brief course of residency in specialized program “vascular surgery”. Bokhua center of vascular and heart diseases, Tbilisi, Georgia. Chief of the course – Prof. Konstantine Kipiani;
- From 15.11.2007 up to 30.11.2012 – Course of residency in the specialized program ‘General Surgery “. Kipshidze central University clinic, Tbilisi, Georgia. Chief of the course – prof. Nodar Lomidze;
- From 2001 up to 2007 – Tbilisi State medical university, faculty of medicine, Tbilisi, Georgia;
- From 2000 up to 2001 – Preparative department of Tbilisi state medical university. Tbilisi, Georgia;
- From 1989 up to 2001 – School N2, Kareli, Georgia.
- From 20.06.14 till now – Vascular Surgeon at Bokhua Memorial Cardiovascular Clinic. Tbilisi, Georgia;
- From 15.11.2007 up to 20.06.2014 – Junior Doctor in Vascular Surgery at ‘Bokhua center of vascular and heart diseases’. Tbilisi, Georgia;
- From 15.11.2007 up to 12.12.2012 – Junior Doctor in General Surgery at ‘Kipshize central university clinic’ Tbilisi, Georgia;
- From 2008 up to 2010 – Junior doctor in General Surgery at Zaza Fanaskerteli hospital of Kareli;
- From 08.082008 up to 11.08 – Thanksgiving certificate from ministry of labor, health, and social affairs of Georgia and from Tbilisi state medical rector, due to the qualified, first aid work, during the military conflict of Russia and Georgia;
- From 2005 up to 2007 – Junior Doctor in General Surgery at the abdominal section of surgical diseases department. Gvamichava national center of oncology. Tbilisi, Georgia;
State medical certificates:
- Authorized specialty “Vascular Surgery”
- Authorized specialty “General Surgery”
Certificates and trainings:
- From 01.06.2014 up to 07.06.2014 – Serbia; Belgrade. Serbian Clinical Center of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery The organizing committee of the Clinic for Vascular and Endovascular Surgery certifies the attendance of at the training course: Eversion Carotid endarterectomy Under Cervical Plexus Block Anaesthesia;
- From 28.03.2014 up to 29.03.2014 – Georgia; Tbilisi. Certificate of attendance of EVF Workshop on Venous Disease;
- From 19.07.2006 up to 19.12.2006 – Turkey; Ankara “Hacettepe University Hospitals” – Training courses in the department of Thoracic-Cardio-Vascular surgery;
- From 2008 up to 2013 – Junior member of Georgian Association of Angiologists and surgeons.
- Since 2014 – Full member of the Georgian Association of Angiologists and Vascular Surgeons
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
German – Intermediate
English – Beginner