The credo of life
Always remember that in addition to doctors, we are potential patients!
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
Date of birth: 02.01.1949
- Main Field: Vascular Surgery, Angiology.
- Other Field: Microsurgery.
- Current Research interest: Critical Limb Ischemia.
Place of work/Position: Vice-Director of the Bokhua Memorial Cardiovascular Clinic.
Field of activity: Vascular Surgery, Angiology.
Medical experience: since 1972
- 1972 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute Graduate-M.D.;
- 1983 – Candidate of Medicine Science (Surgery);
- 1993 – D.M.Sc., Doctor of Medicine Science (Surgery).
- 1995-present Vice-Director of the Bokhua Memorial Cardiovascular Clinic;
- 1994-1995 Senior Research Scientist of the Georgian Center of Angiology and Vascular Surgery, Tbilisi;
- 1985-1993 Scientific worker for a Doctor’s Degree, The Second Moscow Medical Institute;
- 1977-1985 Research Scientist of the Institute of the Experimental and Clinical Surgery, Tbilisi;
- 1975-1977 General Surgeon, Outpatient Clinic N26, Tbilisi;
- 1973-1975 Military Doctor, Former Soviet Union Army, Kaliningrad.
- President of The Georgian Association of Angiologysts and Vascular Surgeons 2008-2012;
- European Society for Vascular Surgery;
- The International College of Surgeons;
- Honorary Member of Ukrainian Association of Angiology and Vascular Surgery.
- Author of the 91 scientific publications
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Spoken