The credo of life
Failure is a chance for new success.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
The Doctor of Medicine
Academic rank: Doctor of Medicine
Place of work: Hepatology Clinic “Hepa”
Field of activity: Infectious Diseases, Viral Diseases.
Medical experience: since 2005
- 1998-2004 – Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, the faculty of medicine;
- 2004-2006 – Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, master’s degree: public health care;
- 2005-2008 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, residency: infectious diseases;
- 2015-2017 – Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Ph.D. candidate.
- 2008-present – ID specialist at Hepatology Clinic HEPA Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2008-present – ID specialist at Infectious Diseases, AIDS and Clinical Immunology Research Center. Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2018-present – Assistant Professor at European University, Faculty of Medicine
- 2018-present – Invited lecturer at Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Health Care
- 2008-2017 – Assistant at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Faculty of Medicine, Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2007-2008 – Junior physician at Hepatology Clinic HEPA Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2005-2008 – Junior physician at Infectious Diseases, AIDS and Clinical Immunology Research Center. Tbilisi, Georgia
- Treatment and Care of Patients with HIV/AIDS, National Guideline, version 4, 2009.
- European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL)
- International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, and Oncologists (IASGO)
- Georgian Hepatology Association (GHA)
- Georgian Ultrasound Association
- European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (EFSUMB)
- Held 12 presentations at the international conferences
- Author of 17 scientific works
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent