- Hepatology Clinic “HEPA”
- 18/20 Lubliana str., Tbilisi, Georgia
- +995 322 43 11 11
Doctor of Medicine
Academic rank: Doctor of medicine
Place of work: Hepatology Clinic “Hepa”
- 1998-2004 – Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, the faculty of medicine;
- 2004-2006 – Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, master’s degree: public health care;
- 2005-2008 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, residency: infectious diseases;
- 2015-2017 – Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, PhD candidate.
- 2005-present – the Scientific and Practical Center of Infectious Pathologies, AIDS and Clinical Immunology;
- 2007-present – Hepatology Clinic “Hepa”
- 2008-2017 – Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, the faculty of medicine, the assistant;
- 2018 present – European University, assistant professor.
- 2006 – Abbott/Bhiva/St. Stephen AIDS Trust Grant for the training: HIV infection and diseases of the genitourinary system, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London, Great Britain;
- 2007 – Training on resistance to HIV / AIDS, Royal Free Hospital, London, Great Britain;
- 2008 – European 6th Advanced HIV Course, 2008, Montpellier, France;
- 2011 – IASGO-CME Course “Liver Transplantation — Interdisciplinary Approach”, the Center of Organ Transplantation, Florence Nightingale Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey;
- 2012 – Intersociety Activity Course on Interventions in Liver Disease, Paris, France.
- Treatment and Care of Patients with HIV / AIDS, National Guideline, version 4, 2009.
Published works, presentations:
- Author of 17 scientific works
- Held 7 presentations at the international conferences
Membership in professional associations:
- The European Association for the Study of the Liver
- International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists and Oncologists
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled user.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good