Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Family Medicine
Specialty: “Internal Medicine”, “Gastroenterology”, “Family Medicine”.
Place of Work/Position:
- Medical Center “VivaMedi”, Gastroenterologist.
- D. Tatishvili Medical Center, Gastroenterologist
Scientific Degree: Associated Professor 2006;
- 1973 – 1979, Medical Faculty of Tbilisi State medical Institute- Doctor, Physician.
- 1977 – 2001, Aspirant of the Department of Internal Disease Diagnostics and Therapy of the Tbilisi State Medical University.
- 2009, Passed through the “Preparing program for Healthcare Service managers”; (Accredited # 0001, 10.06.08) with Healthcare and Social Security Project, Implementing Center Program.
- 2002, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Dissertation theme “The Role of Helicobacter Pylori in Etiopathogenesis of Chronic Gastritis and Ulcer”.
Doctor of Medicine, Associated Professor;
- D. Tatishvili Medical Center, Gastroenterologist scince 2019
- Medical Center “VivaMedi” since 2018.
- Medical Center “Lance” 2016.
- Medical Corporation “Evex” since 2016.
- V. Sanikidze Clinical Hospital of War Veterans since 2016 until now.
- Ltd Neoclinic – Doctor Consultant, 2015.
- Local Head Leader of Javakhishvili University, Postgraduate Residentship Program on the basis of Hospital Clinic, 2007 – 2008; Chairman of the Biomedical Ethics Commision of the Hospital, 2007 – 2009. Since 2015, I am still doing this.
- Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy, Associated Professor since 20 October, 2009 up to 2013. Docent of the Sokhumi I.Vekua University, 2003 – 2010.
- Docent of the Physical Culture and Sports Academy of Georgia 2002 – 2005.
- Teacher of the Classic and Traditional Medical Academy, 1999 – 2001.
- University “Legia and Company”, Department of Internal Disease Diagnostics and Therapy; Teacher 1997 – 1999.
- TSSU – Aspirant of the Department of Internal Disease Diagnostics and Therapy, 1997 – 2001.
- Doctor Gastroenterologist – Head of the Gastroenterology Department, 1987 – 1996, Zugdidi.
- Doctor Therapist – Zugdidi Hospital, Polyclinic Corporation 1980 – 1987.
- Doctor Intern – Tbilisi 8th Hospital, 1979 – 1980.
- 3 monographies and 30 scientific works have been published.
- I have prepared several CME programs of Continuous Medical Education in 2005-2006-2007 for Doctor Specialists.
Participation in International Scientific Conferences:
- Doctor of International Women’s Association Congress in Paris in 2010 November.
- October, 2016 at the International Congress of Gastroenterology in Vienna;
- 8-15 October 2017, Moscow-Russia-International Conference on Gastroenterology;
- October 2017 at the International Congress of Gastroenterology in Barcelona;
- November 2017 at the International Gastroenterological Summit in Brussels, Belgium;
- Meeting of the European International Research Commission (Training) in April 2018 – Madrid, Spain;
- Meeting of the International Research Commission (Training) in June, 2018, Athene, Greece;
- August 2018 Georgia-Israel International Clinical Conference “Actual Problems of Gastrointestinal Tract Infections” – Mestia, Georgia.
- June 2019 – International Congress of Pancreatology, in the status of a (poster) rapporteur, Bergen, Norway;
- July 2019 – 100th anniversary congress of the Medical Women’s International Association, as a (poster) rapporteur, New York, USA;
- September 2019 – Meeting (training) of the American International Research Commission – Madrid, Spain.
Since 2006, has been participating in international scientific researches as a principal investigator.
Membership of the Associations:
- Founder and Chairperson of Non-governmental Organization: Association of Veterans’ Healthcare and Support (2010).
- Member of the Pancreatologists’ International Association, Association of Georgian Women Doctors, Association of Gastroenterologists and Hepatologists.
- Member of the Board of Gastroenterologists’ International Association.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled user.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
German – Fluent
English – Good