Zakaria Rochikashvili - The credo of life
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Gastroenterology, Endoscopy, Oncology
Date of birth: 08.07.1964
Specialty: Gastroenterology, endoscopy, oncology.
Place of work/position: Gastroenterologist, Endoscopist, and Founder of Zakaria Rochikashvili Gastroenterology Clinic “Aesculap”.
Medical experience: since 1990
- 1983-1990 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, the Department of General Medicine, general practitioner;
- 1991 – Institute of Advanced Medical Education, Department of Anesthesiology of Resuscitation, qualification course, resuscitator;
- 2001 – Licensing examination of the permanent commission on medical activity, licensing examination in endoscopy, permitted specialty Endoscopy;
- 2001 – Licensing examination of the permanent commission on medical activity, licensing examination in oncology, permitted specialty Oncology;
- 2002 – Licensing examination of the permanent commission on medical activity, licensing examination in internal medicine, the permitted specialty Internal Medicine.
- 1990-1991 – Tbilisi 2nd Clinical Hospital, doctor of the Department of Gastroenterology – intern. Department of Professor B. Rachvelishvili;
- 1991-1997 – Tbilisi 1st Clinical Hospital, resuscitator;
- 1993-2011 – National Center of Oncology, endoscopist, gastroenterologist, oncologist;
- 2011-2019 – D. Tatishvili Medical Center, head of the Department of Endoscopy, endoscopist, gastroenterologist, oncologist.
- Endoscopy: Certificate: Series: ორბ #01539
- Oncology: Certificate – Series: Iა 34 #816138
- Internal Medicine: Certificate – #2414
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent