The credo of life
Believe in your abilities and fulfill your desires!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: August 11, 1985
Specialty: General Surgery
Place of work:
- JSC Evex Hospitals – Traumatology Hospital;
- “German Hospital” Clinic;
- Viva Medi Clinic;
- King Mirian and Queen Nana Mtskheta Private Clinic.
Field of activity: General Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery
Medical experience: since 2009
- February 2011 – February 2016 – Tbilisi State Medical University, surgeon, medicine, resident.
- September 2002 – July 2009 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Georgia, doctor, certified medical specialist.
- 2020-present – “German Hospital” Clinic;
- 2019-present – General surgeon, Viva Medi Clinic;
- 2016-present – St. King Mirian and Queen Nana Mtskheta Private Clinic, general surgeon;
- 2015-present – JSC Evex Hospitals – Traumatology Hospital, general surgeon;
- April 2015 – First University Clinic of LEPL TSMU, Emergency Department, junior doctor;
- October 2012-2015 – Disaster Service of Emergency Service LLC, junior doctor;
- December 2011 – January 2013 – Pediatric Emergency Medical Service of Konkord Medi LLC, junior doctor;
- October 2010 – January 2013 – Tbilisi Emergency Medical Center LLC, resident;
- June 2009 – August 2009 – Akhaltsikhe Regional Hospital, summer practice for students.
- Researcher of clinical trials;
- 39th International Multidisciplinary School-Conference in Bakuriani, Georgia, certificate;
- July 2013 – August 2013 – 19 May University, Samsun, summer internship program, certificate;
- June 2013 – The Black Sea University, Rize, Turkey, Turkish language courses, certificate;
- June 2013 – June 21-22 2nd International Multidisciplinary Medical Conference, Georgia, Tbilisi, Georgian-American Medical and Public Health Association, certificate;
- April 2011 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Georgia, Georgian-Israeli Symposium on Emergency Medicine, certificate;
- June 2010 – July 2010 – Emergency Medical Center, BLS, ALS, BTLD;
- May 2009 – May 2010 – Parliament of Georgia, an internship at the Healthcare and Social Issues Committee, certificate.
Georgian – Native