Guram Gurashvili - The credo of life
The most important thing for me is to be in harmony with my profession and to be constantly ready for new challenges.
General Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Endoscopy
Date of birth: 25.12.1988
Specialty: General Surgeon, Laparoscopic Surgeon, Endoscopist
- General surgeon, laparoscopic surgeon, endoscopist of Tbilisi Central Hospital
- Endoscopist, American Hospital Tbilisi;
- Acad. O. Gudushauri National Medical Center; Endoscopist
- Chief Endoscopist of the National Screening Center
Field of activity: General Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Endoscopy.
Medical experience: since 2017
- 2019 – Qualification courses in endoscopy. Germany (Klinikum Wilhelmshaven).
- 2018 – Subspecialty – endoscopy (certificate of subspecialty);
- 2017 – State certificate in the specialty – general surgery;
- 2012-2017 – Specialization in the general surgery, position of the resident doctor, Tbilisi Central Hospital;
- 2013 – Sachkhere Medical Center; Basic Life Support – BLS;
- 2012 – Period of probation in Turkey, Ankara, Hacettepe University, Department of Emergency Medicine and General Surgery.
- 2006-2012 – Tbilisi State Medical University. Diploma – N000097.
- Since 2017-present – Surgeon of the Department of surgery of Tbilisi Central Hospital;
- Since 2017-present – General and laparoscopic surgeon of Chichua Medical Center “Mzera”;
- Since 2018-present – MMT Hospital. General and laparoscopic surgeon.
- Member of the Association of General Surgeons of Georgia
- Member of the Association of Endoscopists of Georgia
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good
Turkish – Good