Place of Work
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Date of Birth: 22.02.1975
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Place of work/ Position: GGRC Georgian-German Center for Reproductive Medicine, Doctor-Gynecologist
- 1992-1998-Tbilisi medical institute “esculapi”-physician, diploma.
- 2000-2002-Educational organization Volgograd Medical Academy-clinical residency course in obstetric and gynecology, diploma.
- 2003- State medical academy of postgraduate education-obstetric-gynecology, diploma..
- 1998-2011 – Family Medicine Training Clinic “Vere XXI” – Doctor Obstetrician-Gynecologist
- 2009-present – NSC National Screening Center – Gynecologist
- 2009 to present – Obstetric Gynecological Rehabilitation Center “Venus Georgia” – Obstetrician-Gynecologist
- 2018 – Present – Universe Center for Reproductive Medicine – Doctor Obstetrician-Gynecologist.
- 2020 – Present – GGRC Georgian-German Center for Reproductive Medicine Obstetrician-Gynecologist
Educational courses and certificates:
- 2002 – Zhordania Human Reproductive Medical Center, ,,Healthy reproductive course”, UNFPA
- 2003- State Certificate of Obstetrics an Gynecology
- 2003- Infection diseases in obstetrics
- 2004-UNFPA reproductive projects in family medicine
- 2005-Moscow Postgraduate Medicine Academy, endocrinology in obstetric and gynecology
- 2006-Moscow Postgraduate Medicine Academy – pathology of cervix of uterus (colposcopy)
- 2011-The international of the European society of Gynecologist-Oncology-ESGO 2011, MILAN, ITALY. 11-14 Sep. certificate of attendance.
- 2011-BICPC – Batumi international cervical pathology conference – certificate of attendance.
- 2012- 11th European Meeting Days of the French Society of Gynecology – Paris, France 7-8 June.
- 2012-Participated in the 1-st international conference of ”Women’s Rehabilitation on Association”
(WRA) ”Healthy Family, healthy pregnant woman, healthy child.”- Certificate
- 2013-European Congress on Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis . / ROME CAVALIERI/ Rome, Italy 17-20 June.
- 2013-The 3rd World Congress of the International Society For Fertility Preservation (ISFP) Valencia , Spain. 7-10 November
- 2014-15-th World Congress for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy – London, United Kingdom. 26-30 may. certificate and received 18 credit.
- 2014-ESGO-ENYGO Masterclass in Gynecological Oncology – MADRID Hospital Universitario La Paz – 12 CME credits – 3-4 Oct. Madrid, Spain.
- 2015-ESGO 19 -International Meeting of the European Gynecological – Oncology Congress 2015 NICE, France. 24-27 Oct. 20 CME CREDITS.
- 2015-Cancer Control and Screening – modern policies and practice- Georgian society of clinical oncology. Participated at the 4th international conference- certify.
- 2017-6Th World Congress for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy – USA, Orlando, Florida , 4-7 April. certificate and received 20 credit.
- 2019-35th Annual meeting of ESHRE-Attended precongress course- The challenge of viral infections to human reproduction”-Vienna, Austria from 23 June to 26 June 2019- Certificate
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled user.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good