The credo of life
There is nothing more rewarding than helping our patients have a healthy baby.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Before joining GGRC Dr. Inga worked at the Family Medicine Training Clinic “Vere XXI” as a Doctor Obstetrician-Gynecologist for 13 years and then next 9 years till now she is NSC National Screening Center`s Gynecologist.
She has experience in dealing with complicated obstetrical and gynecological cases and was responsible for delivering over 500 patients a year. The diversity of patient cases she has treated throughout her career gave her a wide spectrum of different approaches. She contributed to the birth of thousands of healthy babies.
Dr. Inga understands the emotional stress infertile couples go through and tries to relieve their pressure by giving them the needful time & insight, and offers them thorough explanations and analysis of their cases, and takes them in depth through the IVF journey that they will be embarking on.
- 1992-1998-Tbilisi medical institute “Esculapi”-physician, diploma.
- 2000-2002-Educational organization Volgograd medical academy-clinical residency course in obstetric and gynecology, diploma.
- 2003- State medical academy of postgraduate education-obstetric-gynecology, diploma.
- 1998-2011 – Family medicine training clinic “Vere XXI” – doctor obstetrician-gynecologist.
- 2009-present – NSC National screening center – gynecologist.
- 2009 to present – Obstetric gynecological rehabilitation center “Venus Georgia” – obstetrician-gynecologist.
- 2018 – present – “Universe” center for reproductive medicine – doctor obstetrician-gynecologist.
- 2020 – present – GGRC Georgian-German center for reproductive medicine, obstetrician-gynecologist.
- 2002 – Zhordania Human Reproductive Medical Center, “Healthy reproductive course”, UNFPA
- 2003- State Certificate of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 2003- Infection diseases in obstetrics
- 2004-UNFPA reproductive projects in family medicine
- 2005-Moscow Postgraduate Medicine Academy, endocrinology in obstetric and gynecology
- 2006-Moscow Postgraduate Medicine Academy – pathology of the cervix of uterus (colposcopy)
- 2011-The international of the European society of Gynecologist-Oncology-ESGO 2011, MILAN, ITALY. 11-14 Sep. certificate of attendance.
- 2011-BICPC – Batumi international cervical pathology conference – certificate of attendance.
- 2012- 11th European Meeting Days of the French Society of Gynecology – Paris, France 7-8 June.
- 2012-Participated in the 1-st international conference of ”Women’s Rehabilitation on Association”
(WRA) ”Healthy Family, healthy pregnant woman, healthy child.”- Certificate
- 2013-European Congress on Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. / ROME CAVALIERI/ Rome, Italy 17-20 June.
- 2013-The 3rd World Congress of the International Society For Fertility Preservation (ISFP) Valencia, Spain. 7-10 November
- 2014-15-th World Congress for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy – London, United Kingdom. 26-30 May. certificate and received 18 credits.
- 2014-ESGO-ENYGO Masterclass in Gynecological Oncology – MADRID Hospital Universitario La Paz – 12 CME credits – 3-4 Oct. Madrid, Spain.
- 2015-ESGO 19 -International Meeting of the European Gynecological – Oncology Congress 2015 NICE, France. 24-27 Oct. 20 CME CREDITS.
- 2015-Cancer Control and Screening – modern policies and practice- Georgian society of clinical oncology. Participated at the 4th international conference- certify.
- 2017-6Th World Congress for Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy – USA, Orlando, Florida, 4-7 April. certificate and received 20 credits.
- 2019-35th Annual Meeting of ESHRE-Attended precongress course- The challenge of viral infections to human reproduction”-Vienna, Austria from 23 June to 26 June 2019- Certificate.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent