The credo of life
To live, not to exist!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
The Doctor of Medicine (France)
Date of Birth: 12.04.1971
Specialty: Gynecologist, Oncosurgeon
Academic Degree: Doctor of Medicine (France)
Place of Work/Position: Gynecologist at Multi-profile Medical Center Innova, Oncosurgeon
- 2005 – Diploma for Skills improvement in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Universite Rene Decartes – Paris 5);
- 2004 – University Diploma: Surgical Technique in Gynecological and Mammalogical Pathology (Universite Rene Decartes – Paris 5);
- 2003 – Diploma for skills improvement in Urological Surgery (Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6);
- 1999 – Certificate of Medical Colleges of the United Hospitals of Paris, Certificate In Obstetrics and Gynecology (College de medicine des Hopitaux de Paris);
- 1997 – Specialty Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology (TSMU);
- 1996 – Medical Doctor’s Diploma (TSMU)
- November 2015-till today, Gynecologist at Medical Center Innova, Oncosurgeon, Head specialist;
- 2005-2015 – S/R Institute of Clinical Medicine, Head of the Department of Operational Gynecology ;
- 2002-2005 – Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of Lann clinic (Hospital de Lagny, France), Doctor Obstetrician-Gynecologist;
- 2001-2002, University Clinic, St. Antonio, Paris, Professor Miliez’s Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, Junior Doctor;
- May 2001- October 2001, University Clinic Robert Ballanger Alnay-sous-bois, Professor De Bievre’s Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, junior Doctor;
- 2000-2001, University Clinic, St. Antonio, Paris. Professor Miliez’s Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Junior Doctor;
- 1999-2000, Clinic Creteil Paris, professor Paniel’s Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Junior Doctor;
- 1998-1999, University Clinic Rothschild Paris, Professor Pigne’s Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology; Junior Doctor.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent
France – Fluent