Doctors, performing in Georgia – special with their professionalism and subtle attitude to patients: Gocha Chutkerashvili, Irakli Tchelishvili, Davit Dotiashvili, Zurab Narimanidze, Ramaz Aglemashvili, Vadim Khatiashvili and Irakli Todua have been incorporated around the idea of “High-quality medical service for health” and on the 1st of October,2015, they established the Multiprofile Medical Center Innova.
Surgeon, Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Oncogynecologist
General Surgeon, Oncosurgeon
The Multi-profile, Medical Center Innova is located in Zurab Anjaparidze I lane N6, Tbilisi. The Medical Center is located in 7,000 m2 area and is equipped with the latest, up-to-date standard equipment. In the clinic, there are 8 operational blocks, 30-bed-reanimation, 70- bed-hospital (in-patient) and High Technology Diagnostic Center. Innova is maximally well-equipped and adjusted to the patients’ requirements and is designed for patients with special needs.
- Orientation to medical sphere development;
- Elaboration and implementation of innovative and high technology services;
- High quality and safety of patients’ health;
- Flexibility and availability of medical services;
- Continuous development of medical personnel’s qualification;
- Constant care for the improvement of service quality;
- Cooperation with international organizations and professional unions.
- General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery