The credo of life
Never give up! You will become a parent, if that is your heart’s desire. Becoming a parent means watching your baby, and then child, be willing to fall down and stand right back up. You can be his or her own best example with the patience and discipline you begin cultivating through your IVF journey.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Complications of Pregnancy
Dr. Ivane Kutivadze many years is working from the different perspectives on infertility diagnostic and treatment. He develops and implemented many new how treatments and diagnostic procedures in the treatment of infertility. He fully assumed all the necessary skills and knowledge, procedures needed in new In Vitro Fertilization. With all the Clinical Practice Dr. Kutivadze is continuing his scientific work. He currently is working on his Ph.D. thesis “Immune Triggers of First trimester Pregnancy Complications”.
- 1987-1993 – Tbilisi State Medical University, the Faculty of General Medicine;
- 1993-1994 – Clinical internship in obstetrics and gynecology – Chachava Scientific Research Institute of Perinatal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology;
- 1994-1996 – Clinical residency in obstetrics and gynecology – Chachava Scientific Research Institute of Perinatal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology;
- 1996-2001 – Postgraduate study – Department No. 1 of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tbilisi Medical Academy, on the basis of Chachava Scientific Research Institute of Perinatal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology;
- 1998 – Specialization in obstetrics and gynecology (state certificate);
- 2001 – Specialization in reproductive medicine (state certificate);
- 2009 – Qualification – Clinic ISIDA, In Vitro Fertilization Department (Kiev, Ukraine);
- 2012 – Qualification – Clinic ASSUTA, In Vitro Fertilization Department (Tel Aviv, Israel).
- 2001-2010 – Research Institute of Human Reproduction named after I. Zhordania, Department of Endoscopic Surgery, reproductologist, gynecologist;
- 2002-2006 – Manager of the MIRT project Georgian section – University of Washington, Swedish Hospital (Seattle, Washington, USA);
- 2003-2014 – I. Zhordania Human Reproduction Scientific-Research Institute, Head of the Department of Reproductive Immunology;
- 2009-2014 – I. Zhordania Human Reproduction Scientific-Research Institute, physician of the artificial – in vitro fertilization department – reproductologist, gynecologist;
- 2014 – 2020 – Center for Reproductive Medicine “Universe”;
- 2020-present – Reproductologist, gynecologist of GGRC Georgian-German Reproductive Medicine Center.
- President of the Georgian Association of Reproductive Immunology;
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
- Diagnosis and treatment of male and female infertility, all procedures and surgeries of artificial – in vitro fertilization;
- Diagnosis and treatment of infertility and pregnancy complications arising from unknown reasons and immunological factors;
- Endocrine gynecology;
- Defining and preventing the causes of recurrent miscarriage (habitual spontaneous abortion, habitual miscarriage);
- Management of all types of gynecological patients, as well as physiological pregnancies and pregnancy-related complications;
- Active scientific activity along with the practical activity.
- Male and female reproductive health, gynecology, infertility and pregnancy complications arising from unknown reasons and immunological factors
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent