Place of Work
Specialty: Reproductologist, Gynecologist
Place of Work/Position: GGRC Georgian-German Reproductive Medicine Center – reproductologist, gynecologist
- 2012 – Qualification – Clinic ASSUTA, In Vitro Fertilization Department (Tel Aviv, Israel);
- 2009 – Qualification – Clinic ISIDA, In Vitro Fertilization Department (Kiev, Ukraine);
- 2001 – Specialization in reproductive medicine (state certificate);
- 1998 – Specialization in obstetrics and gynecology (state certificate);
- 1996-2001 – Postgraduate study – Department No. 1 of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tbilisi Medical Academy, on the basis of Chachava Scientific Research Institute of Perinatal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology;
- 1994-1996 – Clinical residency in obstetrics and gynecology – Chachava Scientific Research Institute of Perinatal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology;
- 1993-1994 – Clinical internship in obstetrics and gynecology – Chachava Scientific Research Institute of Perinatal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology;
- 1987-1993 – Tbilisi State Medical University, the Faculty of General Medicine.
- 2020-present – Reproductologist, gynecologist of GGRC Georgian-German Reproductive Medicine Center;
- 2014 – 2020 – Center for Reproductive Medicine “Universe”;
- 2009-2014 – I. Zhordania Human Reproduction Scientific-Research Institute, physician of the artificial – in vitro fertilization department – reproductologist, gynecologist;
- 2003-2014 – I. Zhordania Human Reproduction Scientific-Research Institute, Head of the Department of Reproductive Immunology;
- 2002-2006 – Manager of the MIRT project Georgian section – University of Washington, Swedish Hospital (Seattle, Washington, USA);
- 2001-2010 – Research Institute of Human Reproduction named after I. Zhordania, Department of Endoscopic Surgery, reproductologist, gynecologist.
Area of Practical Activity:
- Diagnosis and treatment of male and female infertility, all procedures and surgeries of artificial – in vitro fertilization;
- Diagnosis and treatment of infertility and pregnancy complications arising from unknown reasons and immunological factors;
- Endocrine gynecology;
- Defining and preventing the causes of recurrent miscarriage (habitual spontaneous abortion, habitual miscarriage);
- Management of all types of gynecological patients, as well as physiological pregnancies and pregnancy-related complications;
- Active scientific activity along with practical activity.
Membership in Public Associations:
- President of the Georgian Association of Reproductive Immunology;
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
- Male and female reproductive health, gynecology, infertility and pregnancy complications arising from unknown reasons and immunological factors;
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email at the user level.