Mikheil Gongadze - The credo of life
No steps behind!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 25. 09. 1978
Specialty: Surgery, Nephrology, Transplant Surgery.
Specialization: Kidney Transplantation.
Scientific degree: Doctor of Medicine.
Working place/position: Head of the Hemodialysis and Kidney Transplantation Department of Eristavi National Center of Experimental and Clinical Surgery.
Field of activity: Transplant Surgery, Kidney Transplantation, Laparoscopic Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Nephrology
Medical experience: since 2005
- 1995-2002 – Tbilisi State Medical University.
- 1995-96 – Tbilisi Central Clinical Hospital, General Surgery Department, Trainee;
- 1997-98 – France, Nantes University Clinic, Hotel Dieu, Intern, Internship in Transplantology;
- 1999-2000 – France, Nantes University Clinic, Hotel Dieu, Intern, Internship in Transplantology, Nephrology;
- 2001-2002 – Moscow, Shumakov Organ Transplantation Center, Department of Kidney and Liver Transplantation; Internship in Transplantology;
- 2002-2004 – France, Nantes University Clinic, Hotel Dieu, Intern, Internship in Nephrology, Transplantology and Immunology Department;
- 2004-2005 – Great Britain, St.Patric University Clinic, Internship in Transplantology;
- 2005-2007 – The Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Security, Drug agency, Senior Specialist;
- 2005-2011 – Eristavi National Center of Experimental and Clinical Surgery, Department of Hemodialysis and Kidney Transplantation, Doctor-Surgeon, Doctor- Nephrologist;
- Since 2011 – Eristavi National Center of Experimental and Clinical Surgery, Head of the Department of Hemodialysis and Kidney Transplantation.
- Operations, performed in France – 379;
- Operations, performed in England – 121;
- Operations, performed in Moscow –98;
- Operations, performed in Georgia – 12.
- Member of the Transplantologists’ Association of Transplantologists since 2000;
- Member of the Association of Dialysis, Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation.
- Author of 34 Scientific Works.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent
French – Speaking