- Eristavi National Center of Experimental and Clinical Surgery
- 5 Chachava str., Tbilisi, Georgia
- 577 119 119; 0322 02 25 25
Doctor of Medicine
Date of birth: 25. 09. 1978
Specialty: Doctor-Surgeon, Nephrologist, Transplantologist.
Scientific degree: Doctor of Medicine.
Head of the Hemodialysis and Kidney Transplantation Department of Eristavi National Center of Experimental and Clinical Surgery.
1995-2002 Tbilisi State Medical University.
- 1995-96 – Tbilisi Central Clinical Hospital, General Surgery Department, Trainee;
- 1997-98 – France, Nantes University Clinic, Hotel Dieu, Intern, Internship in Transplantology;
- 1999-2000 – France, Nantes University Clinic, Hotel Dieu, Intern, Internship in Transplantology, Nephrology;
- 2001-2002 – Moscow, Shumakov Organ Transplantation Center, Department of Kidney and Liver Transplantation; Internship in Transplantology;
- 2002-2004 – France, Nantes University Clinic, Hotel Dieu, Intern, Internship in Nephrology, Transplantology and Immunology Department;
- 2004-2005 – Great Britain, St.Patric University Clinic, Internship in Transplantology;
Professional occupation and position:
- 2005-2007 – The Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Security, Drug agency, Senior Specialist;
- 2005-2011 – Eristavi National Center of Experimental and Clinical Surgery, Department of Hemodialysis and Kidney Transplantation, Doctor-Surgeon, Doctor- Nephrologist;
- Since 2011 – Eristavi National Center of Experimental and Clinical Surgery, Head of the Department of Hemodialysis and Kidney Transplantation.
Operations, performed in France – 379;
Operations, performed in England – 121;
Operations, performed in Moscow –98;
Operations, performed in Georgia – 12.
2009 Degree of a Doctor of Medical Sciences;
34 Scientific Works.
Member of the Transplantologists’ Association of Transplantologists since 2000;
Member of the Association of Dialysis, Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled User.