Maia Nishnianidze MD.
The credo of life
Living with diabetes without complications!
The Institute of Clinical Oncology
5 Lubliana st., Tbilisi, Georgia
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Health Care 100%
Patient Relationship 100%
Professional Development 100%
Date of birth: 26.11.1978
Working place /Position: Institute of Clinical Oncology Doctor-Endocrinologist
Field of activity: Endocrinology
Medical experience: since 2003
- 1996-2002 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Doctor’s diploma № 102125.
- 2005 – State certificate of Endocrinology No 035425.
- 2003 -2011 – Diabetes Center of the Georgia – Endocrinology.
- 2004 – 2011- Angiology and academic Angio surgery clinic- Endocrinology.
- Since 2011 – National Center for Diabetes Research,
- Since 2012 – Institute of Clinical Oncology,
- Since 2011 – Cancer Clinic “ Neomedi,“ Endocrinology.
- Since 2016 till now– Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry official, Expert, Endocrinology
- Role of smoking in the development of lipid alteration in patients with type 2 diabetes – IDF- 2006
- What showed the program “ examination and management of intendedly displaced people with type 2 diabetes’’ – EASD-2011
- Does insulin analogue improve treatment outcomes in our type 2 insulin-treated patients state insulin program in Georgia- IDF-2013
- I am taking part in the annual conference of the Association of Postgraduate Education, where I have submitted reports on the treatment of diabetes and its complications.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Good
English – Good