Date of birth: 05.04.1963
Place of work/position: Professor Archil Khomasuridze Institute of Reproductology, Endocrinologist.
- Ministry of Labour, Health and Social Security, specialty – Physician.
- 1992 – 2016, Endocrinology Dispansery; doctor – Endocrinologist.
- 2011 – 2015, N3 Maternity Home, Kutaisi, doctor – Endocrinologist.
- 2012 – 2016, N4 Mixed Outpatients’, doctor – Endocrinologist.
- Since 2015 until now, “Professor Archil Khomasuridze Institute of Reproductology” – doctor – Endocrinologist.
- 2016, ‘’Teachers’ (trainers) Training Program Certificate’’.
- 2016, ”In Vitro Fertilization Now”, organized by Professor Archil Khomasuridze Institute of Reproductology.
- 2016, Certificate of Scientific Multidisciplinary Conference ‘’Obesity since Childhood Until Elderly’’.
- 2015, Courses of Postgraduate Education (PGEC), organized by ‘’International Association of Diabetes Mellitus.
- 2012, Ministry of Education and Sciences; Trainings of professional retraining and professional orientation: English Language, Computer skills, professional orientation.
- 2007, Iverieli Center of Endocrinology – Matabology – Dietology, Actual issues of Endocrinology.
- 2007, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Medical Faculty, Association of Obesity Studying of Georgia, Metabolic Syndrome – Actuality, Epidemiology, Prevention and Treatment.
- 2007, Center of Diabetes of Georgia, Diabetes and Hypertension.
- 2007, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Institute of Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development, Actual Issues of Morphologic and Immunologic Diagnostics of Thyroid Pathologies.
- 2006, International School –Seminar of Continuous Medical Education, by European Thyroidologists’ Association, Thyroidology, Evidence Based Diagnostics and Treatment.
- 2006, II Congress of Iverieli Endocrinologists’ Society of Georgia, Actual Issues of Endocrinology.
- 2003, School N 5 – Conference about Actual Issues of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Main Principles of Evidence Based Medicine and Their Utilization in Clinical and Experimental Medicine.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled user.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent