The credo of life
Healthy lifestyle, support of Georgian national teams in times of success and especially failure.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
The Doctor of Medicine
Date of birth: 13.04.1966
Academic degree: The Doctor of Medicine
Place of work/Position: Israeli-Georgian Multiprofile Medical Center “Healthycore”, Head of Cardiology Department
Field of activity: Cardiology Cardiac Ultrasonography.
Medical experience: since 1990
- 1984-1990, State Medical Institute, Faculty of Therapy
- 2006, Scientific Degree: Ph.D.
- 1990-1994, ICU cardiologist at cardiology division in Rustavi city hospital;
- 1991-1994, Scientist worker of Institute of Therapy of Republic of Georgia;
- 1994-1995, Scientist worker of Republic Hypertension Centre;
- 1994-1998, Emergency physician of emergency service “Curatio-Ardi”;
- 1997-2005, Cardiologist at ICU of Institute of Cardiology;
- 1997-2007, Cardiologist at ICU of Cardiologic Clinic “GULI”;
- 1999-2007, Head of Ultrasonography Department of Cardiologic Clinic “GULI”;
- 2000-2003, Co-head of Clinical Cardiology and ECG diagnostic basis study training group for students of the medical institute “Tsodna” at Cardiologic Clinic “GULI”;
- 2004-2007, Head of heart echo investigation basis study group for cardiologists and general practice physicians at Cardiologic Clinic “GULI”;
- 2006-2007, Head of heart echo investigation study course for Tbilisi State Medical University foreign residents at Cardiologic Clinic “GULI”;
- 2005-2008, Jo-Ann medical center, Cardiologist;
- 2007- 2012, Tbilisi central University Clinic after acad. N.Kipshidze, Critical cardiology department, Ambulatory service and cardiosurgery division, Cardiologist.
- 2012-2015, Tbilisi central University Clinic after acad. N.Kipshidze, Critical Cardiology and Cardiosurgery Department; Head of Critical Cardiology and Diagnostic Units;
- Since 2008, Concern “Curatio” cardiologist and ultrasonographer;
- 2009-2015, Consultant Cardiologist in Transesophageal Echocardiology, Mediclub Georgia;
- 2015 –2019, Tbilisi Central Universitety Clinic after acad. N. Kipshidze: Head of Cardiology Department;
- Since – 2017, Head of Transthoracic Echocardiography postgraduate teaching course at Tbilisi State Medical University;
- Since – 2019, Israel-Georgian medical research clinic: Head of Cardiology Department.
- 1997, Training course in heart echo at Ultrasonography Study Center in Tbilisi;
- 2005, Training course in Transesophageal echocardiography in Florence, Italy;
- 2007, Training course in clinical approbation of novel antiagregant agent, Brussel, Belgium.
- 2009, Professional development course on Hammersmith Echocardiology conference, London, UK.
- Member of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
- Member of the European Society of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI)
- Since 2006 – has participated in different local and international conferences and congresses
- Author of 39 published scientific papers.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent