The credo of life
The greatest incentive for me is grateful little patients!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 28.07.1983
Specialty: Pediatric endocrinologist
Place of work: G. Zhvania Pediatric Academic Clinic, TSMU
Field of activity: Diabetes mellitus, obesity, thyroid diseases.
Medical experience: Since 2012
- 2000-2006 -Tbilisi State Medical University, the Faculty of Medicine;
- 2007-2011 – Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development – Pediatric Endocrinology, licensed doctor.
- 12.2007-10.06.2008 – Traineeship at the Health Department of the Ministry of Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia;
- 12.2012-present – G. Zhvania Pediatric Academic Clinic, pediatric endocrinologist, head of the diabetes school;
- 2014-2018 – Rustavi diagnostic center No. 1;
- 2014-present – MediMedi Medical Center;
- 2015-2018 – Enmedic Clinic;
- 2015-present – Association for the Protection of Children with Diabetes;
- 2020-present – Medsi Clinic.
- March 25-29, 2019 – Certificate of the Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Continuous Professional Development of TSM, the training program for teachers (trainers).
- 2010-2011 – European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD);
- 2014-present – Co-founder of the Georgian Society of Pediatric Endocrinology;
- 2020-present – Member of the International Association of Georgian Doctors.
- Since 2004 – Co-principal investigator of the clinical trial “Weekly randomized, open-label, phase II trial to evaluate the safety of three doses of TV-1106 and dose adjustment, compared with recombinant human growth hormone (Genotropin) treatment in previously untreated pre-pubertal children with growth hormone deficiency”.
- Since 2005 – Co-principal investigator – “Multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled phase III clinical trial in pediatric patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus”.
- Since 2005 – Co-principal investigator of a clinical trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Sitagliptin in pediatric patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus with poor glycemic control.
- Since 2005 – Co-principal investigator – “Multicenter, randomized, open-label, active-controlled, parallel group Phase III trial in which the safety, tolerability and efficacy of a daily dose of human growth hormone versus daily standard human growth hormone replacement therapy is evaluated within 52 weeks in pre-pubertal children with growth hormone deficiency”.
- 2017 – Diabetes Mellitus in Children and Adolescents, Tbilisi;
- 2016 – How to Deal with Diabetes, Tbilisi.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent